10.The Big Question~

Nalu's POV 

As soon as the sun hits my eye, squished between my 'mama' and 'papa'.Looking around to find the other two occupants still asleep, the ever excited smile that flashed that morning turned out to a frown.

Using my small hands i pinched my father's cheeks. Natsu who seem to be dreaming of bacon began mumbling. From his relax dreamy expression turning to narrowed eyebrows and mutters such as "No...I eat you...Not the other way around...bad bacon!"

Knowing full well i couldn't get my father to wake up, i then turn to the peaceful slumber of Lucy Heartfilia.My 'mama'.

Unlike Natsu who was lying on his stomach and already drooling on his pillow, Lucy was neatly facing her right, with her hands tucked to her head. A small satisfied smile on her lips.

Using my pointing finger, i began 'operation: wake up mama'. I first poked her cheeks to which had no effect, and then proceeded to her neck to which she twitched. I continued along the trail of poking her shoulder, hips and soon her exposed stomach. Her shirt had shifted upward exposing some skin. Nalu watched it with mild concentration...should i? hmm why not? xD 

so i poked it real hard, causing a startled Lucy to suddenly sit up, shifting sheets and let Natsu fall to the edge of the bed.

Looking around, Lucy couldn't help but look at her stomach then at me. i was smiling really widely. Her brows were narrowed at me, silently asking for an explanation.

'Good Morning mama!' i said grinning

'Right..yea good morning' Lucy yawned.

Lucy's POV 

Looking around again, my eyes went down to the edge of the bed where a dragon slayer was slowly gaining conscious. At first he stared at nothing, and then he began blinking a few times before sitting up, his pillow now clenched between his teeth. He took in his surroundings slowly before he went to a complete stop at a very cheerful Nalu. He gave out a muffled groggy morning greeting.

Nalu managed to give him a very happy reply, but i had a different greeting for him.

"Why are you chewing one of my pillows?" being a family sharing the bed , i had to add an additional two sets of pillows, and right now, one of them was being murdered inside a mage's mouth.Remind me again how we managed to be this little boy's parents?

Realizing something was in his mouth, Natsu just stared while Nalu tried to assist him in getting it out, the cloth managedto get stuck between his fangs. i facepalmed myself and helped Nalu.

Once it was out i said 'mind explaining how one of my pillows ended up in your mouth?'

"The bacons were resisting...had to fight back" He let out a yawn. This earned him a confused look from me and an ecstatic Nalu jumping up and down and the thought of living bacon strips fighting.

All thoughts soon vanish though before i could make a remark. Natsu's stomach began to grumble, and so were the other two stomachs in the room. Where is happy you may ask? Well, he is actually out, helping out Wendy running errands, of course a white female cat was included.

Since everyone just got out of bed, and i wasn't really in a cooking mood, the family decided to just let the Mira do the cooking for them, and so off we go to the Guild.

With Natsu to the right, muttering the course of food he would soon have running in his mouth; i to the left, balancing myself at the edge of the river, a local fisherman warning her early in the morning. And a happy Nalu in the middle holding onto both his parents hands.