'Damn!

I was running late to my job. I was a doctor that worked at
a close hospital. I hurried and grabbed my keys and speeding off to the hospital.

"Where the fuck you been? I was covering fo yo ass for the longest."

Tanya was my best friend since elementary. And now we work together.

"Sorry Tanya you no I got caught up in Empire. "

"Tina!"

"Sorry so where is our bitch ass boss?"

Our boss was hell he always treated me and Tanya like garbage. But not in a bad way; well you can say a bad way,because he was a real perve to us and how he stared at me was the worst.

"He's in the conference room and he needs you in 5 minutes."

"Ight thanks boo."

I was walking down the hall and looked in the window where I saw the old bastered. Before I walked in I rolled my eyes and sighed.
"Yes Mr. Mathews?"

"Dr. Brown thanks for coming to the meeting."

I looked around and laughed to myself,because it was no one here but me n him.
"I see...what is it about?"

"I was just wondering if you would plan this dance for the hospital,besides everyone deserves it. I'm sure you will look really nice."
I was bout to throw up in my mouth, even though I didn't want to do it I knew that the hospital deserved it. "Yes sir I'll be glad too."

I walked out hungry and tired. I decided to go to jack n the box since it was my lunch break. I was waiting for my order when I saw a group of guys and some girls.

"30!" When I grabbed my order I politely walked passed them. Knowing dumb bitches somebody had to say something. "Eww that bitch."

Knowing Tina Anne Christine Brown I turned around not thinking slapping the hoe. Next thing I remember I was in a jail cell waiting for Tanya to come get my ass.

"Haha girl what the fuck you do now."
"Shid I don't no,but can u bail me out u know I'll pay u back."

"Ughhh....baby somebody already bailed u out."

I looked around and I saw those cops laughing,I rolled my eyes,but was confused to who bailed me out.

"Who bailed me out?"

"Well girl that's the worse thing about it, the nigga that was there with you n brung that hoe with him is August alsina."

".........."