Yup!

August was sleep in the bed and I was up I couldn't sleep. I had mixed emotions I didn't no what to think I didn't no if I wanted to cry, yell, or just punch somebody. I didn't get this to much family drama. I just wanted to run away at this point I didn't care, but I knew everyone needed me.

"Baby come to bed." August said sitting up.

"I just can't its like I don't get it I wish...I just don't even no at this point anymore." I said as tears came out my eyes.

"Come hear." He pulled me into his lap as he held me as I cried in his arms.

"Baby you no I got you right?" August asked.

"Yea..."

"Just no I love you so much and I'm Neva gonna hurt you." He said in the sweetest tone.

I was low key confused on why August was telling me this now, but I also loved him too and believed everything that he had said. Thinking of what he said I knew August was my rock and would always ride for me. It was time for me to put my big girls panties on and fix the family that was broken.
*******
*Next Morning*

"August wake the hell up." I said with a smile on my face getting up opening the curtains.

Right now I was encouraged to help this family and succeed with me and August relationship. Right now I feel like me and August haven't been spending enough time together, but you can still see the attraction we had for each other every time we would see each other.

"What the hell you doing Tina." August said as he squinted his eyes because of the sunlight.

"Well baby I got a lot planned today. Ima call it family day. So what were going to do is have a little family cookout and then later that night me and you can spend time together." I said happy as ever.

"So you telling me you had this planned this quick?" August said with an confused look.

"Well you no how yo baby is and besides I called all my aunt's, cousins,uncles, shid even the baby mama's."

"And that's why I love yo sexy ass." He said slapping my ass as he got up. "I'm going to make breakfast for the two of us, you can get in the shower babe."

"Aww I wanted you to get in the shower with me baby." I teased.

"You no damn well if I would've got in that shower I would've started some shit you wouldn't be able to handle." August said biting his bottom lip.
*********
*1 hour later*

Me and August was ready for the day I decided to wear a blue and white sundress, with sandals, and two buns in my head. I also had some silver hoops that matched my clear gloss. August had on a white button down shirt,with some cacky's,with some blue and white 12's. Hand and hand we made it to the reunion.
***********
After the reunion*

The reunion was a success until my Uncle Joe accidentally burned the food. Other than that everything went very well me Courtney, Kayla, and my mother was actually getting alone and learning things about each other. Mean while August was meeting my family and actually connected with them, I couldn't believe they actually loved him.

Anyways it was me and August turn to get to loving each other. I setted up a date that was going to be at this hotel/restaurant. The food was good and the bedroom was set up so romantic. When August came in I grabbed his hand making my way to the table.

"Well baby I wanted to do something romantic for you today since we haven't been able to be together so much. " I said looking in his eyes then grabbing his hand.

"Thanks baby we needed this I missed you." He said rubbing my thigh from under the table.

"Umm...August would you think it would be dumb if we skip dinner and go straight to dessert?"

"No not at all." He said sexy ass hell.

"Well come on let me show you some dessert."
*******************

Freaks!!!!!!😂💦💦

Remember to vote and comment for ideas and support!

Have a blessed day!

-Davina W.💕