What are we gonna be?

The night kept replaying in my head over and over again. I was kinda happy that me and August did what we did last night. But it was weird of how it felt. It felt to perfect, I felt the love it wasn't just fucking it was.... Idk. I had to be crazy because I know that august couldn't feel the same way.

I could barely walk and I was actually feeling good about myself I started going out more. I was just feeling myself. Meanwhile Charles has been blowing up my phone and I'm just done with him and I'm ready to start over even thinking bout moving to another side of town.

Its just something stopping me and I hope its not August.
**************************

August P.O.V
I was in the studio getting ready for a new album coming soon. I was there with Trey songz, Chris Brown, and of course the hoes.

"Bro what is it that I'm hearing about that you and some girl kissed." Trey asked with a slight smirk on his face.

"Man its nothing." I said

"So you want mind if I hit that, she is mighty fine." Jeremiah said playing with his chin hairs.

"Bruh she ain't like that she ain't like those otha hoes, yuh feel me, the worse part about this shit is how I met her n jail."

"Ohhh shit fellows we jus found Aug's girl, must be off limits." Chris said laughing. And so did everybody else even me.

That night was such a night, just thinking about it made my pants tight. Imagining her body and her smile her dimples and them lips.

I was zoned out and I was horny ass fuck. I grabbed my car keys and went to her house. I knocked on the door and she opened it with a surprised look on her face.
Before she could say anything I kissed her while shutting the door.

I then picked her up making my way to her bedroom. Undressing we made hot sex until we couldn't anymore.
******************
3 hours later*
I was knocked the fuck out. I didn't no what Tina had on me but it was the first time this ever happened to me. I was rudely interrupted in my sleep when Tina was waking me up.

"August wake the fuck up damn."

"What nigga."

Tina grabbed my ass and I hated that gay shit.

"Men stop wit that fuckin gay shit."

She just started laughing and had a look in her eyes like she wanted to tell me something.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"What is this what are we doing?"

"Fuckin."

Tina played off like she was happy about what I was saying but I could see in her eyes I just broke her heart.

"Well dats good."
*******************
Later dat night*
I was at a club getting to turnt, I was with my boys and we had the hoes all surrounded.

I saw some girl dat was had an eye on me. I could tell that she was thirsty. She made her way towards me and began giving me some ass. "Aug bro!" Chris said tapping me.
"Ain't that the girl from dat night."

I looked up and I saw Tina and Tanya. She was beautiful and I couldn't stop lookin at her. I guessed she could feel me staring at her, because she turned around. She had a weird look on her face. I looked turned around too where she was looking at forgetting that it was some girl in front of me.

She turned around and she whispered something in Tanya's ear and they were gone.
*******************