A Year

A year ago today. Today was the day of that year I met the Sidemen. I have been fans of them for years, well when ever they started being the Sidemen of course. And now I am the greatest friends with the greatest guys! There my family, and I love them.

"Tiffany, pass the controller." Simon says in a fake rude tone. I just glared at him and didn't grab the controller, "Please" he gives me a face, just like puppies do when they're begging

"Fine. Here." I sigh out handing him the controller and then giggled.

We were all playing GTA 5 on Xbox together at the Sidemen house. I paused the game and I herd everyone start sighing and told me why I paused it. "Remember when we all met? Today is exactly a year since we met each other." I said talking to all of them. "I know, now can you please unpause the game?" I herd Ethan saying putting his controller up in the air to fix his jacket. "Okay, then promise me we will talk about it later. Or after this game." I said unpausing the game, going back to the game laughing and carry on.

It was the end of the day. We all sat down and ate dinner together, by dinner I mean out to eat, and by out to eat I mean fast food. When I always stay over we had a tradition, a tradition to eat McDonald, and not just anything we wanted, we would all make a challenge over it. We would get something on the menu that we absolutely did not like, and we would see which one of us could eat it without getting sick, giving up, or anything we would have to eat it all gone. Usually I would win every time, except that one time Josh beated me because that time I was sick and it just came up XD. But yeah we were ordering in the line and I don't know why but Simon would always pay for me. I don't want to think this but I might have a little feeling for him, but I can't think that, he's family to me. "What is your worst fear!" I herd Simon saying in a creepy sound and look. "Uh.... I don't know, you choose!" I said nudging him with my shoulder. "Okay, uh let's see here, I know you don't like fish so..."

"Oh no! Don't do it..." I said to Simon as he ordered me the coldest most wettest fish sandwich they had and with no buns or nothing, just fish. I hated there fish sandwiches not even there fish by its self!

We went back to the house, and did our challenge. "Ha! I won again!" I said in a powering voice lifting my hands in the air in a victory fashion. "Aw for f*** sake." Ethan saying throwing up after eating 7 cheese burgers.
Everyone was finally done either getting sick, or stoped being jelly (jealous) of my victory. "Hey what about that talk." Simon said sitting on the couch putting his arm over me. My face got red, this is the first time he had ever did this. "Uh yeah..." I said clearing my throat. "Um meeting, uh I mean the first time we all met..." I said. "Oh yeah! Insomnia" Josh said joining me and Simon on the couch.

A/N
Hey guys! I think this book is going good so far and remember if you want to be apart of my book message me your name of your character and what you would like to do in my book. So yeah, I bet your wondering why I didn't put anymore, right? Well I did this so the whole next chapter will be about me telling you how Tiffany met the Sidemen, so yeah! That's it!
Byers!!!!!

~Danielle