How We All Met

*YEAR AGO*

"Hey! Come on, we are going to miss them if we don't hurry up! Simon just posted a tweet saying they are going to leave soon!" I herd through the bathroom door of my roommate Sammy saying.

I was trying to look my best by wearing my lucky dress that was knee level and white silk with flower print lace on top of the silk part of the dress, and my old pair of sandals. I wore makeup that made me feel pretty enough, but not a lot to make me look like a clown creep.

"I'll be out soon!" I yelled so Sammy could hear. I came out of the bathroom. Sammy was standing in front of the door as I opened it. "Wow?!" I heard her say in a bit of a shock.

"What? Do I look bad?" I walked out of the bathroom passing her, she followed me into my room

"You know we are going to a game convention right?" She said as she passed my bed and looked in the mirror looking at herself and fixing her hair

"Of course I do!" I said putting my green creeper beanie hat. "See!" I told her walking up beside her to check if the beanie hat was straight. My hair was pretty long with its brown and blonde highlights, so I put it in a messy braid and tossed it to the side of my shoulder.

"Okay well I'm ready when you are! But we better go soon because they might leave soon." I heard her say as she grabbed her purse from her room. Sammy looked great in a pair of skinny jeans and a black T-shirt with big white writing of Sidemen XIX on it, I would have worn the same thing, but hey if you were planning on meeting the Sidemen you would wear something nice if you were around there age, I mean you could have a chance am I right?

We headed to the car. We were lucky that the convention wasn't to far away to where we lived. It took us about 10 minutes to get there and about 5 minutes to park. When we got in we looked around to find where the Sidemen had set up there stand, or if they were walking around somewhere. But finally after years of seeing them on YouTube I saw the group walking around the corner. "Uhhh.... Sammy!" I tapped her and she turned around we were both standing next to each other frozen in time. "Come on let's go meet them!" Sammy nudging me with her arm. I was so frozen, I couldn't move. Then they were coming up to us. I saw Simon and Josh, those were my favorite out of the group. Sammy was trying to move me but I didn't move. Simon then stopped the group and pointed at me as I starred at him in shock.

"Is your friend okay?" I herd Simon say. "I'm Simon." He smiled at me and putted his hand put in front of me waiting for me to shake his hand.

With a shocked look on my face I put out my hand and shook his hand saying "m-m-my names uh.. Tiffany, yeah that-s-s my name, yeah" I felt so happy, shocked and scared all at the same time.

"Great name, and you?" Simon saying to me and Sammy. "Sammy, sorry about her, we are just really good fans of you and the whole group here!" Sammy said as she walked up to the rest of the group shaking their hands. Simon kept staring at me with my face turning red and hot.

I walked with Sammy greeting all the Sidemen as well as she did. "Hey do you play Xbox?" Simon said to me.

"Yeah, of course!"

"Here is my gamer tag and here is my phone number." Simon handed me a piece of paper that had a gamer tag and a phone number on it, but then all the Sidemen put all of there numbers with there names on it.

"I can't believe this!" I closed the door of my room and fell on my bed with the piece of paper that Simon had gave me in my hand. I didn't tell Sammy because I thought she couldn't handle it she loved them way more then I did and I love them A LOT.

So after a month I talked to them for a while and got to know them very well and then we realized that we lived pretty close together and all started hanging out, then it went to all of us gaming together, and know we are here a year later.

After visiting them and getting to know them I meet a friend of there's like Vikk's girlfriend. Her name was Lily, she had brown beautiful hair with green eyes, Vikk loved her so much, and she obviously love him as much. But the only weird thing was nobody knew how they met, I think they met just regularly but the sidemen think different.

-----------------------------
*PRESENT DAY*
-----------------------------

"Well that's how it went for me" I said to them all. Everyone was starring at me, we were all sitting on the couch and some on the floor. I would usually stay over every weekend, so I stayed over and we mostly talked about how we all meet that day. It felt so special to me that we all sat down and remembered our past.

When I slept over we would get sleeping bags and put them in the living room and pretend we were camping. Before we went to sleep we would lay in our sleeping bags and look at the ceiling and say what was on our minds.

"I love you guys! Your my family know." I said starring at the ceiling.

I herd Simon say "We all love you Tiffany!"

"Yeah Tiffany your the best." Josh said reaching over to me and weirdly patted my face, I guess he just thought it was my hand, but it was actually my face.

A/N
Hey guys! I know its kind of long, but this was what I planned so yeah and thank you lily101352 for sending me your request as Lily and please if you want a part in my book just ask and I will put it in. Remember to like or leave a comment it helps my A LOT! Lol
Byers!!
~Danielle