Communication?

All I kept remembering walking threw these dark halls with Simon and Vik was what did they inject me with? And am I going to die?

Simon and Vik were ahead of me, I couldn't keep up with my thoughts running wild.

"Hey Tiffany! Keep up, or we will lose you" Simon said looking over his shoulder at me. "Hey what's wrong?" Simon also asked as he slowed down to be next to me, we were still walking, Vik didn't even notice. "Nothing, I just don't feel-"

"Here they are!" Vik interrupted me. I saw JJ come around the corner. After JJ I saw Harry and both Cal's. I was glad to see them its just to much on my mind.

"Come on guys, we can't be little potato rocks and stand here forever!" Simon said with a chuckle, everyone started to walk down the halls again. The creepy green lighting, with metal walls, and how it smelled... Don't even ask... It smelled AWFUL! The boys didn't seem to care of the smell or the creepiness of this whole situation we are in, it seem like they weren't themselves anymore...

I soon realized. "Wait! where is Ethan?" I asked everyone stopping. "I thought he was just behind me" Josh said looking behind him as he was the last person. I started to freak out, I couldn't take all this stress on where ever the hell we are, what the heck is going on. I'm scared more than I have ever been... I started to hyperventilate, Then I got dizzy. It turned dark...

Simon's POV

Tiffany hit the floor. Everyone surrounded her, I did as well. I went as close as I could to her and cradled her in my arms. "Tiffany! Tiffany, come on! Get up, we don't-"

"I hope you know she's not dead, she just passed out. Carry her, get some muscle on that skinny body of yours!" Ethan came saying behind me. I picked her up bridal style, we started to walk again.

I have to be honest... This is the most creepiness thing that has ever happen to me. The walls looked like they were growing that one stuff that was growing on the walls in the Krusty Krab in that one Spongebob episode, It kind of looked like mold, and probably is.

Tiffany looked so pretty, and soft sleeping in my arms. At least she gets sleep in this crazy place we are in, I can't even go to sleep even when they injected that stuff into me. I don't want to say anything to nobody because it might be a disease or something. Vik seems to know all about it, but I don't want to admit it to any of the guys, not like this.

I starred at Tiffany for a long while, Then a crazy hallucination came into my head. "I hope nobody thinks i'm dead." It was Tiffany's voice. In my head I started to think, what the hell is happening to me. "Simon?" I herd the voice in my head say. I focused hard and said "Tiffany?" And this did not come out of my mouth, It went threw my brain... Somehow.

"Are you in my brain right now?" Tiffany asked, "I guess so..." I said in response. I looked up to the group, they were all starring me as I walked starring at Tiffany.

"Is their something, uh... Going on here Simon?" Josh said beside me. I looked over at him with a straight face like I was going to kill him. No one knows that me and Tiffany are somehow communicating like this, and I don't think I will ever tell them.

Is their something going on here? I asked myself... "Simon?..." Tiffany asked, I totally forgot Tiffany was in my brain. "Tiffany?" I said trying to ask her something, but the words couldn't come to mind...

"Can we take a break!!" JJ asked the group. I broke out of my self conscious with Tiffany.

A/N
Sorry guys haven't been updating... Its hard having school plus writing a book. But haven't forgot about ya guys!!! Well hoped you liked it and yeah,
Bye
~Danielle