What?!

As I pressed the play button on the controller I herd a big zapping noise. Then I saw all of us hit the floor. Knocked out cold.

I woke up with the sound of a bird yapping in my ear. I shot up. A weird type bird with feathers of a rainbow was next to me screaming into my ear, then flew away. I looked around, I saw JJ and Simon next to me still passed out.
"Simon! Wake up!" I said my voice echoed. I looked around some more. It was a forest, big tall trees, bushes thicker than anything. I got up, then I stared closely at the ground. It looks like we are in a ring or like everything was dead then trees and bushes surrounding us. JJ shot up.
"I'm awake!" He said loudly.
"Thank goodness!" I said going up to him giving out my hand to pull him off the ground.

"Wow! Where are we?" He said looking around the circle. He then walked and tried to get to the Forrest part, but when he walked into the Forrest he fell to the floor.
"A force field!" He said on the ground with his index finger in the air.

"What?" I said to him.

Then Simon woke up. He looked around slowly without saying a word. "Uh, Tiffany? Where the hell are we?" I didn't respond. He saw JJ on the floor. "Uh what happened here?" He said.

"Force field!" JJ said pointing towards the Forrest. Then Simon got close to the 'force field'. "Nothing" his finger went right threw the force field. JJ shot up and yelled out "What!?" He got up and walked right threw and went into the Forrest. Me and Simon followed.

After about a mile or two of walking threw deep Forrest we find another dead ring of nothingness, but we found someone laying down, laying on their stomach sleeping.

"Josh?" Simon said we all walked up to the person on the ground. I knew it wasn't josh because this person had blondish type hair. Simon then put out his hand and pulled his head back to see his face. It wasn't josh, instead it was Harry.

"Oh, ugh. Its Harry."  JJ said,  Simon let go of his grip of his  head and let his head hit the floor.

"Ouch!" Harry said reaching for his head with his hand.

"Hello there!" Simon saying lifting Harry up.

"Where are we? What happened? Did I get drunk or something?" Harry said.

"No. Well not this time, all I remember is getting zapped by that controller, and all the sudden waking up here." I said.

"Well, at least it's not my fault this time." Harry said dusting his clothes off.

"I don't know about you willies, I want to leave where ever the hell we are." JJ said.

I looked at Simon and Harry and shook my head and said "I do to, maybe we can find the rest of the Sidemen here."

"Yeah..." Simon said.

___Back A The House__

Deji's POV
"Where the hell? Hey you guys better not be pulling one of those pranks again, I swear!" I looked every where but I can't find no one, not even JJ. Last time this happened Harry got a black eye from me hitting him in the face from a prank he did, yeah that's right I'm strong!

"Well I'm going.... Uh, bye" I shut the door and got in my car and went home.

A/N
Uh... Well I hoped you liked it! Like and comment. And yeah...
Byers!!!!
~Danielle

PS: Sorry if the language is kind of bad in this one, this is usually how they would talk...