New Day

(This isn't proof read so sorry!)

*Still Simons POV*

After wondering the halls of a place unknown for a couple of minutes we found sunshine shinning down the hall. "Oh Jesus Christ! We are out!" JJ yelled and fell to his knees.

"I would really like some Nando's right now..." Tobi and Ethan agreed.

I had carried Tiffany all this way... She still hasn't waken up, but I will carry her till then. After we found out we have some kind of secret communication in my head we had talked. Normal stuff to talk about really, nothing special.

You know before all of this I was planning to ask out Tiffany, but this happened and now I don't know what to do.

"Tiffany, please wake up. Your really starting to get heavy." I groaned.

Finally, after almost probably a whole day Tiffany woke up. "Finally sleeping beauty decides to wake up" Cal responded.

"What did I miss?" She act like she didn't know, but I told her everything and what everything happened before hand.

Vikk walked her through everything that has happened, and even some more details that would have been lovely to have known before hand...

"Yeah, their is a base they have that they can create anything to kill us."

"Hey Vikk? What happens when we do die in the game?" I said.

"Uh, not sure. Possibly we will get sent back to reality or we could on the other hand actually die real and reality." Vikk responded.

"Well that's nice to know!" Harry joked.

"But that's why we have to have a game plan and don't die. See easy! But we have to keep head count, stay low, be safe."

I herd Callux giggle behind us, "That's what she said"

"Hey, I know your full of jokes, but this isn't the right time to do so, okay?" I yelling at them.

"Wait, isn't there suppose to be 10 of us?" Vikk said.

"One, two, three... Four, five, six, seven... Eight, nine-..." Tiff counted then paused at nine.

"Where's Josh?" I asked everyone.

"Josh!" I called out as loud as I possibly could.

"Bro, don't yell so loud. They will find us..." Vikk said.

"Shush!... I was just taking a wiz, god dang." Josh said walking trying to get unstuck from a bush.

"Ha, you need a little help mate?" Ethan asked Josh.

"No I got it..." He got free from the bush and started to come towards the group till,

BANG!

A single shot went through the air and got Josh straight through the head, he fell to the floor.

I started to tremble in fear.

"Get them!!!" I herd behind us as we were running for our lives.

All I could do was cry and run, I am a guy I shouldn't cry. But that was my best friend....