Walking Far

Back to Tiffany's POV

We have been walking for hours. The weird thing is that we have been walking for hours and the sun was still shinning threw the leaves on the trees, it was pretty but strange...

"Its still around noon." Simon saying leading me, JJ, and Harry threw the Forrest.

"We. Have. Been. Walking. For hours!!" Harry said dragging his legs across the grassy ground.

"Shut up man! Cant you handle walking, I mean look at these guns!" JJ said pointing at his 'guns' (muscles)

I rolled my eyes and laughed. "When did you get muscles." Still laughing. Me, Harry, and Simon all was laughing.

"Meanies!" JJ said fake crying and folding his arms, he turned around and stopped walking.

"Come on I'm sorry..." I said still kind of laughing and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Well I forgive you." He turned to me with a smile across his face.

We started to walk again Simon still leading. After a while more we came across another circle, but this time it had all the rest of the Sidemen +Calux and Cal.

Calux was just standing there still looking into the grassy Forrest.

"Uh... Callux, Cal buddy? You alright?" Harry said coming up behind Calux.

Callux turned around slowly to us. He had a stumped face as if he saw a unicorn or something unbelievable.

"Uh, where are we?" Callux said.

"We don't know?" Simon said going up to Josh, trying to wake him up, and me and the rest of us woke all the rest of them up that we're on the ground.

After getting them all up we started walking again. We had nothing but our bare hands to defend what could come in this weird freaky world.

We're all quiet walking till we hear a video game sound

*badoop*

Then appearing in front of all of us a bubble with a gun.

"Whoa! Cool!" JJ of course saying going up to it.

"Whoa whoa dude! Don't touch it you don't know what this is." I said pulling him back.

Simon agreed. "We should just keep going." Simon said acting like he is a boss or someone in a great power. (For my walking dead fans Simon is trying to be like Rick)

I pull my hand back and let go of JJ. We went forward and passed JJ and then all the sudden.

*Pop!*

"Oh god..." Simon said turning slowly to JJ.

"Awesome!!" I herd JJ said, I turn towards him.

JJ stood there with a big pistol in his hands.

All the sidemen had open mouths that could touch the floor in amazement.

"Awww man! I knew I should have popped it" Josh said behind me.

Then JJ pointed it at a tree and shot a bullet. We didn't hear anything except the gun bang.

"What the? Does this thing even work?!" JJ said going up to the tree he pointed at.

"It went right threw it, see." He shot another shot at the tree.

*Bang*

"See nothing!" JJ said.

Josh right next to him puts his hand out and his hand went right threw the tree.

"What the heck?! Guys check this out." Josh said looking at everyone. Everyone went, even Simon, I didn't. I stayed back.

While everyone was interested in a tree I herd a noise, a noise that sounded like horses galloping in the distance.

"Hey uh guys? Does anyone hear this?" I said to the guys.

Simon pokes his head up and tells everyone to hide, or get down.

I quickly ran behind a bush beside me. The galloping got closer and closer till in the distance I saw three people riding horses coming this way.

Then I herd them stop right in behind me. (My back was towards the bush)

"I swear I herd them over here!" A guy with a deep voice said. I turned around and peeked over the hedge of the bush to see three big tall horses and tall men on them with guns in there hands. They looked around, then ran off.

After about a minute I herd Simon call out "there gone!" But he was still whispering a little to make sure they didn't hear us.

"Who are those people?" Josh said looking at Simon like he knew.

"I don't know? How would I kno- whoa wait are we in the game you bought Calluxs?" Simon said.

"Me? Uh... I don't know? It didn't say anything about 'going into the game' Simon!" Callux said.

"Okay... he's in a mood." I herd Ethan said laughing a little.

"Shhh! They might hear us." Simon said hitting Ethans shoulder making him silent, he tried not to laugh.

"Okay so... does anyone know what's going on hear?" Simon said huddling everyone around him.

Vikk I saw looked around curiously then looked at his girlfriend Lily she randomly shook her head as if she was saying yes to something, then Vikk stepped up to Simon.

"I think I might know what's happening." Vikk said while looking back at Lily like they both have a secret. Vikk reached out to Lily and grabbed her hand.

"I think it's time I tell you guys how we meet." Vikk said with Lily beside him with locked hands.

A/N
Thanks guys for reading this chapter and remember there are still characters I need and if you want just text me on here what part you want. And thanks guys for reading remember to like or comment and I will see you guys in the next chapter
Byers!!!
~Danielle
*and sorry if their are typos*