The Game

A week had passed. I went back to the Sidemen house, like every weekend. When I got there we always played a game before dinner. It was just a regular weekend at the Sidemen house.

Then, the following Friday afternoon I went on my PC. I saw a new game that just came out, it was called "Captured In The Game" I read the description it said;

This game creates a new way to view a game! All you have to do is get your head in the game, and stay focus on your target, and survive.

To me it looked like a new game that me and the Sidemen could all enjoy instead of playing GTA or Call Of Duty all the time every week. (No offense to GTA or Call Of Duty) So as I do I went to the Sidemen house the next day.

"Hey guys! Guess who found a new game!" I said to Simon and Vikk because they were the only ones in the room.

"I'm guessing you." Vikk said unpacking snacks from the fridge.

"Yeah, wait where is everyone?" I said looking around looking for the rest of the Sidemen.

"There not here, there looking for a movie for us to watch tonight." Josh said.

I shrugged my shoulders and about 10, 15 minutes I herd the door open. It was the rest of the Sidemen with some more people, Deji (comedyshortsgamer) and both Cal's.

I was so excited to show them the new video game I found, but then I herd Calux say

"Guess who got the new released game!" He said as he put the game in the Xbox, it was the same game I was talking about. We all grabbed a controller. We had about 25 extra controllers, but we could only use 4 controllers.

"Its some kind of... Uh, hunting/saving game." I said reading the back of the box.

"It says that no matter how many controllers you have, any and all can play, no matter if you have a controller or not! Huh, that's cool." Vikk said behind me with Lily by his side.

"Okay, let's play!" Simon said looking at me turning on the game.

"It says all the people with no controllers have to touch a controller that is in use." I said tell everyone. Everyone touched a controller, except for Deji. He said that it was to lame, and he had to go soon and he didn't want to get caught up in the game.

"Hey I got to got take a piss." Deji said.

"Okay, geez don't let everyone know." I said laughing looking back at the screen. "Okay is everyone touching a controller?" I said to everyone.

"YEP!" I her everyone say. I pressed play.

A/N
Hey guys! The next chapter is going to get juicy!!!! Don't miss it, and look at my other book about the Sidemen, its good to, well if you like this book you will like my other one. So yeah I will see you guys in the next chapter!!!
Byers!....
~Danielle