The campus ugly girl

Author's Note:

Copyright 2013

All rights reserved

Author: Mitchieoriengirl

this is my first story in wattpad so I'm sure I have several mistakes.

This story is about bullying and how does it affect their lives you may think it was a little thing.

Think again.

Try to put your self in Micheaella's shoes.

Join Micheaella as she ventured the world of rich and hot guys and fabulous and gorgeous girls in Minigema school. Micheaella Ava Mitchlee A. Davidaz, she was just an Ugly girl, she has pimples all over her face, dark face, blackheads on her nose, has a witch like hair and the worst her teeth are apart. Because of her looks people stay away from her and call her yuck/eew, she looses her self esteem, she can't can't do what she wants.

Lets see how she will overcome her shyness and be proud with who she really is!

*******

The people In the world that we are living in are cruel.

If you are ugly or handicap, people will make fun of you right and it really hurts to be used just for there entertainment first of all we are humans and as humans we have feelings we get hurt too.

This story is about a girl whose being tease by several people around her and how it affects her life.

You may see that teasing was just a simple problem but for other people it wasn't simple.

She's not being sensitive, like what I have said I quote.

"WE HUMANS HAVE FEELINGS!"

I don't know how some people get there handsome or Beautiful faces while some are suffering because of there Awful looks.

Thanks for reading this story I hope you like it, I promise I will do everything to make this story great!

Thanks ..

Vote ..

Comment ..

And ..

Be ...

A ..

Fan ..

~Mitchelle<3