Chapter 18: Bestfriend's turn to lovers

Jazzle's POV

I grab the glass of vodka on my study table and drink it. It hurts, it really hurts. I fall for Micheaella, i like her but I'm shy to tell her.

I grab the bottle of vodka and pour it in my glass and drink it. My sight became blury, I stand up and walk staggering towards my bed but I fell on my knees. I tried to bring back my composure but The alcohol is working in my body.

The door swung open appearing Josh, that moment, Jazzle was asleep on the floor.

Micheaella's POV

I wonder why Jazzle didn't come over in my house, I called his phone many times but what I gained is no answer.

I was so happy today because Raff and I are officially together. Still I can't believe, that there will be someone who is willing to accept me.

I'm lying on my bed with a huge smile on my face, looking at the ceiling. I know I said that what I felt for Raff was infatuation but in his five months of courting, he's really sweet to me, I don't know, all I know was I like him. Later on, I was in dreamland.

Alexander POV

"Congrats!" I joyfully said raising the champagne glass but the person in front of me doesn't look happy.

"I don't want to continue this bullshit!" He shouted angrily.

"Continue it? Or I'll tell the whole school that your a bastard of Adams Family? That your mother was a hooker--"

I didn't got the chance to continue what I was saying because his fist landed on my face. He throws many punches on me that cause me to puke blood. Josh and Jazzle came in noticing the fight

"Jesus Christ! Stop that!" Josh shouted. Controlling Raffael to beat me while Jazzle is helping me to get up.

"Don't you ever say again something like that about my mom, you understand?!" He said fuming, his eyes full of madness.

"What's going on here?" Jessica ask, her gaze dropped to Alexander. "Oh my gosh honey! What happened?!" She ask running towards Alexander.

"What's with you bro?! Why did you do that?" Jazzle ask the man who beat up Alexander.

"It's none of your business." The man answered. Jazzle and josh are approved of there half brother from their dad but their mother weren't the same. She hates the mom of Jazzle's half brother either the son.

Micheaella's POV

I'm in the school Library reading a fictional book. I'm deeply immersed in reading when I felt a lips touch my cheek. I turn my head and saw a smirking Russle. I smiled at him and gave him a hug and sat beside me.

"What's up? I haven't seen you in a while." I said closing the book I'm reading.

"I'm so busy with school Mike." He said. A blonde girl sat beside Russle and leaned her head on Russle's shoulder.

"I'd like you to meet, my sister, Sophia." He said. Sophia wave her hands up for me and smile, I mimic her actions.

"Nice to meet you Sophia" I said.

"Even I." Her reply.

"Wanna go out for lunch later?" Sophia asked.

"Sure." I reply happily. Russle place his hands on the table when I saw his wounded knuckles.

"What happen to your knuckles." I asked worried. He hide his hands at his back.

"N-nothing." He stuttered.