Chapter 17: love triangle

Rafael's POV

"For you" I'm handing Micheaella a flower and a chocolate. she get it and sat on the bench.

"Thanks Raff!" She smiled at me and hold my hand.

"Raff," she stop "Don't you think we're better as bestfriends?" she finished her statement.

"We are. But why not try?" I said.

"I don't want to loose a friend." She sadly admit.

"You wouldn't" I assured her. I get what she was trying to say, that if something not good happened to our relationship, I wouldn't just loose a girlfriend but also a bestfriend.

I promise to myself I wouldn't do something to hurt her and I know she'll do the same. The courting process last until 5 months.

Micheaella's POV

Days gone by so quickly, it's been five months since Raff courted me. I admit, I felt something special for him.

I have my decision I will answer him tomorrow. I know Raff will be a good boyfriend to me.

Alexander's POV

"Is she falling in love with you?" I asked him sternly.

"I guess so. But she looks kind. Why does we need to--"

He stopped in mid sentence because I held my hand up stopping him.

"Shut up!!" I shouted. "Don't tell me your liking her?" It seems like I caught him off guard.

"No! I don't like her! and I don't think I will." he said.

"Don't forget the plan huh? Ugly people should be kicked out of this world!" I stated harshly. He nooded his head in understanding. I saw Jessica walking in our way.

"Talk to you tomorrow." I said to him and turn my back on him. I walk to Jessica and kissed her on her lips.

"Hi babe." she said. "How was your plan?" she asked.

"Well, it's working." I said unsure.

"Babe, I really can't understand why we have to make Micheaella's life miserable.?" She ask frowning, sitting on a bench near our place, I followed her from behind mimicking her actions.

"why?" she ask looking at me. Jessica wasn't really a bitch as you think she is, she was kind, she's being mean because of me. I force her to be someone she's not.

"I have a reason for doing that honey. Just trust me." I said. I don't want to recall the past. Past is past, lets just leave it there.

Rafael's POV

I have a feeling that this day will be good. I hope so, Im on my way to Micheaella's house. It's Saturday and Im feeling really great today.

As soon as I reached Micheaella's house I knock on their door, the door swung open appearing Micheaella.

"Hi Raff!" She greeted me smiling. He took my hand and entwined it with hers.

"Lets go to my car?" I invited. She nod her head and we go to my convertible car. I prepared some snacks for us, we sit on the back seat. Silence filled the air as we chew our food daintily. I look at Micheaella and she gave me a smile.

"Rafael." She break the silent as I swing my head to her.

"Yeah" I said.

She pursed my lips in a line. "I don't know how to say." I look at her confused.

"What?" I said creases forming on my forehead.

"My answer is Yes." She said. My lips was pulled up in a smile, I saw her open her mouth to speak but I pulled her into a big bear hug.

"Micheaella, you didn't know how happy I am today" I collided my lips to hers and she replied with the same fervor.

Jazzle's POV

I'm on my way to Micheaella's house, were going out today. When I was near to her place, I saw a familiar car parked in front of her house, as I get nearer I saw Micheaella and Raffael kissing.

I'm froze in my state, I felt a scratched in my heart, tears swelling in my eyes. I admit, I'm Inlove with Micheaella.

I drove back home and harshly laid on my bed, I close my eyes and open it again. I rub my face, sitting on my bed.

Mitchiebabyow>>>

Woah..! love triangle? And who was that man Alexander is talking to?

Sorry if it took me long before I updated. Well, you can't speed up inspirations right? And now, Miss author is Inspired!

Check out my other stories in my wall, and I really appreciate your love, vote, comments and personal messages for me.

Thank you guys, you rock!

Comment and vote please. It's an incentive for me to right you know.

Love,
Mitch. Xoxoxoxo