Chapter 20: Christmas Party

I hurriedly run because I'm late for my third class. luckily, I wasn't. I sat on the first row and bring out my pen and notebook. Our teacher enter the room and teach us.

After a few minutes, the president of Art club interrupt our learning. It came into my mind that Jazzle was part of the said club, even I. Why wasn't I'm Informed.? I notice it was just the officers, Jazzle was the representative of the club.

"Good morning everyone!" the club greeted the students with smile.

"We are the art club, we are here to inform you all for the activity our club will be having." Jazzle stated. the students were listening attentively.

"We will be having a Raffle draw for every one!" Jazzle said happily. "Buy tickets for only 100 pesos." he continued.

"This are the prizes." the president said. Jazzle turn his back and uncap the erasable marker and write the prizes on the white board. I saw his back with a paper stick on it that says.

"I LOVE YOU MICHEAELLA!!"

My classmates saw that and they were tapping their hands and shouting something. I felt like I melt in my sit, I'm red as tomato.

It's quite embarrassing but it's so Romantic. I can't help but to smile, I saw Jazzle wink at me and flash his killer smile!!! aww.. so sweet!!

++++

Christmas Party came, I wear my ripped pants and off shoulder top that Sophia bought for me she's also the one who make me look good today.

I enter the Campus and heard some whispers about How do I look right now, some says I'm ugly as always but some says I look good than before.

But whatever they say.. I don't care! The thing I realize, Is no matter what you do people will always have something to say about you.

So, why not do what you want right? they will hate you pretty or not. I felt sorry for the days I wasted because of thinking and caring of what others might say. But now, I want to enjoy my life, like what they say, you will only live once.

"Ava?" a voice cried out from behind. I turn back and saw Josh.

"Hey, wassup?" I asked as I flash a smile.

"I'm good." he answered. We started walking going to the conference room where the Christmas party will take place.

"I heard, Jazzle is courting you." He said.

"You heard it right." I said smiling. I saw him nod his head. He don't say other things after that. We reach the conference room, the loud music of Christmas jingle greeted us as we enter the door.

"Ava." Josh called my name. I turn to look at him.

"Yes?" I asked.

"For you." He gave me a gift, I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I said. I get the gift and put it inside my paper bag as I get my gift for him too.

"Josh, this is for you." I hand him my gift and he gave me a warm smile. I felt an arms wrap my shoulder. I look back and it was Jazzle.

"Hey dude!" Josh greeted Jazzle, I saw him nod him nod his head and sat on the chair beside me.

"Russle here." Jazzle shouted that caught Russle's attention. He walk towards our way.

"Am I late?" He ask in a husky voice.

"Nope, just in time." Josh answered as he looked at the stage. The emcee is going to the stage to start the party.

"Good morning teachers and junior high" the emcee greeted.

"Lets all start this party in a game called, trip to Jerusalem." The emcee happily said.

"Lets join." Jazzle said to me.

"You go." I said.

"Please? That will be fun!" He gave me puppy eyes. Awww.. He look so Damn cuteee...

I take a deep breath and set aside my shyness. "Fine!" I said.

"For those who want to join, kindly bring your chair here guys." The emcee said. Jazzle carry our chair and I sat on it as we waited for others.

The mechanics of the game is they should dance as they walk around the chairs and when the music stops they have to occupy the seats. The seats are not the same number as the players.

The number of students who will join is 10 so the chairs are only 9.

"Are you ready?" The emcee ask.

"Yes" we answered. The music starts playing and we start dancing as we walk around.

The music stops and we sat on the chair. Lucky me, I seated on the chair before the other guy sat on it.

After a few minutes...

From nine there are now four players left, me, Jazzle, Kimberly, and Leo. It means three chairs left.

We started dancing while walking around the chair, looking at each other, my heart is beating so fast. Yes I'm nervous! Who wouldn't be? The whole Junior high is watching you play.

The music is still playing. After what it felt like centuries for me the music stop playing. And I quickly sat on the chair.

When I sat on the chair, it felt weird. Because It's soft. The chair are mono blocks so how come?

I look at my chair and to my surprise..

I was sitting on Jazzle's lap.

He look at me with a smirk on his face. A loud of "aayiiiiieeee's" replied by the crowd. I felt the heat of my cheeks emerge, Making me red as tomato! I jump out of his lap and smile at him sheepishly and scurried to our table.

"Nice one!" Russle commented. I smile at him sheepishly and sat on my chair and drink the water in front of me.

The game is over and neither Jazzle took the prize. Kimberly is the one who won the game.

"I heard your stomach groaning!" The emcee said. "It's Time to eat." She finished.

We get a paper plates and utensils and line up in the food we want to eat. I go back to our table and eat my food daintily.

"How are you guys.." A familiar female voice cried from behind us.

We swung our heads to the source of the voice and our eyes bulging enthusiastically.

**A/N**

Hi everyone! Thanks for reading my story. I hope you like this chapter!!

I dedicate this chappy to my Inspiration! She rocks!

Happy 20th chapter to TCUG!! Hooray for today!!

Share this story to your friends, siblings, cousins and to everyone!

I have an ongoing stories. I hope you'll support it too..

Comment comment comment!!

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Thank you so much!

Love,

Mitch. xoxoxoxoxo