Chapter 22: Epilogue

In anything that you do people have always something to say about you, so why care about what they think? Do whatever makes you happy as long as you know your not doing anything to hurt other people.

Bear in mind that, You can't please all people, don't waste your time in impressing people who don't even care about your existence.

I do believe that the beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, oh! I mean beholder. your beautiful in the eyes of others. always remember, there will be someone who will appreciate you no matter how fat you are, and how ugly you are, how dark your skin is. All of us are imperfect, no has the right to judge other person.

In life, there will be ups and downs, curve and straight paths, bad and good experience but in anything that life throws on you or in anything you had experienced, the greatest is you learned something from it that makes you a better person.

I'm Micheaella Ava Mitchlee, I'm a grown up person now, I'm 25 years old and finally, I reach my goals and my dreams in life.

I am now a successful dermatologist and a pediatrician, A model, and a business woman. I help people with their skin problems to make them feel good about theirselves, and You can found me on billboards or posters modeling for forever21 and I own a Mall, A bake shop and a Hospital.

"Micheaella!" Sophia hollered in the living room. I run up to her and give her a hug its been months since the last time I met her.

"How are you?" Michealla ask. they sat down on the sofa facing each other.

"I'm doing good, successful in medicine field" Michealla said.

"I'm a house wife, happy with my little angels" Sophia stated happily.

"I wanna see your new baby" I said sounding excited.

"Yaya!" she shouted and a maid run up to her.

"Yes ma'am?" the maid said.

"Please bring baby Matt here" she ask. the maid turn her back to us and go upstairs.

"Hi Auntie!" Ella said. I look at her and she's a big girl now.

"Hi Ella" I greeted her back and we hug each other.

I turn back my attention to Sophia. "how are you and Rafael?" I ask.

"We're good, living the life we love" she said. we saw the maid go downstairs with a baby in her arms.

I stand up and go up to them, I take the baby from the maid and look at him, he's sleeping and he really looks so cute.

"I want a baby too.." I said. that little angel is so adorable, I wish Jazzle and I can have a baby that cute too.

"Tell that to Jazzle not me!" Sophia said while laughing.

"Hi guys" Jessica said. "What a cute baby!" she complimented upon seeing the baby, she play with the baby's hands.

"Where's Xander?" Sophia ask.

"Getting our things in the car" Jessica answered.

After an hour....

The group is almost complete, we are just waiting for Jazzle. he's not yet here but Josh just arrived now.

"Josh, where's Jazzle?" I ask.

"We live separately" He answered.

The guys open a bottle of beer while the girls open a bottle of wine, they pour a liquor or wine in their champagne glass.