Chapter 10: Arropid!!

"Who are you?" he asked a little shock

"I must be the one asking you that, who are you?" I ask aiming a finger on him

"I thought your Kirsten, aren't you?"

"I'm not her, I don't even know her!"

"I'm sorry, it was a mistaken identity" he said looking at the ground

"It's okay, can I go now?"

"No, please, don't leave me!" He begged

"Okay, why?"

"I'm new here, and I don't know this place, I'm lost"

"I can help you find your way, where are you supposed to go? Tell me I'll take you there?"

"In the parking lot" he said a little shy

"Great. I'm going to the parking lot too.. It was just a few paces away"

We got on our feet and walk towards the parking lot and to my surprise his car and Raff's car were an inch away.

I look at the car of Raff and he's not yet there then back to, oh, I didn't ask his name.

He face at me then he took his hands out of his pocket for me.

"I'm Russle Stewart"

I took his hands into mine and shook it.

"Nice meeting you, I'm Micheaella Ava Mitchlee A. Davidaz"

I loose my hands in his grip.

"So.. Do you have any friends?" I asked hoping for a 'No' answer

"No" he said

I clapped my hands in delight and smile like crazy.

"Why? What happen to you?" He ask concerned

"Nothing. I can be your friend" I ask looking to his friends with a happy face

"Really, great" he said and smiled at me

Before I can say a word he pulled me into a big bear hug.

"Is this your first time to have a friend?" I asked jokingly

"Yes"

My eyes widen and said.

"Are you Serious?"

"Yeah,"

"Why?"

"They say I'm a nerd, I'm not like my cousin who is nothing but a heart breaker, a cheater, egocentric! he's all"

I open my mouth to say something when I saw Arropid coming to our way, my heart thud and I felt nervousness going inside my body.

I quickly scanned the parking lot to find a place where can I hide. But there were only a car so I get inside Raff's car and hide there.

"Hey bro" they greeted each other but I can't hear them I get deaf each passing second.

All I heard was my heart beat, beating so fast and the sound of my sweat falling down of my face.

I'm really nervous.

I swallowed the lump on my throat and peek through the car's window.

"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed when I saw Arropid gaze in my direction when I peek through the window.

I was on the back of the driver's seat my back was pressed against the door, I huddled, breathing in and out.

When Arropid opens the car's door I fell backwards, but he catch me quickly.