Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The rest of the day went by quickly, and after I got my books from my locker  I walked to Ben's car. I sighed looking around seeing everyone standing with their friends and chatting. Wow I'm being so social I should really make some friends.

But I was still a little scared of that because even my best friends left me which was the most unexpected thing to happen ever. The worst thing ever is when you're false accused of something and no one believes you...

I leaned against Ben's car waiting for him when I saw him approach me while talking to Becca. Oh well In case you haven't noticed yet I can't stand her.

''Well I'll see you tonight after practice Ben! We're going to the gym tonight.'' I heard Becca say when she was about to turn around.

''Gym?'' I asked her.

She looked at me putting on the most fake smile I've ever seen. ''Yes hun the gym, you know the place where you move your ass a little.'' Still with that smile on her face. For everyone else it would've looked like she was being very nice to me. Well I can play like that too.

''Well that sounds nice where is it? Because I was looking for one, back home me and my friends used to go to the gym often.''

''Oh that sounds great ofcourse your welcome to join me and my friends.''

''Thanks that's nice of you.''

''Well I have to run now maybe I'll see you there we'll be there tonigt from 7.''

After that I took my seat in the passenger seat next to Ben.

''That was nice of Becca'' Ben said smiling.

''Yeah it was...'' I said not being very honest.

''Do you know where the Lacrosse field is?'' Ben asked me.

''Uhm no...''

''Well tonight we have practice and it's very close so if you want I can give you a ride.''

''No you don't have to really! You've been giving me way too much rides!''

''Ok I'll pick you up at 6.30'' Ben said laughing.

I looked at him with a grin on my face. ''You're really sweet Ben, but I'll tell you one thing I think Becca is having crush on you but please don't date someone like her.''

Wow where did that come from. I should've shut my mouth, what if he likes her. Cause when they were just talking you could clearly see that Becca likes Ben.

He started laughing very very hard. 

''Please watch the road and just forget what  I just said that was very dumb of me!''

''No, No, Mads you should've know Becca has a crush on me since like forever. But she's nice and all but a little too cocky for me'' And he burst out in laughter again.

''Your cute Mads it's sweet of you.''

I just nodded and looked away feeling ashamed, heat spreaing on my cheeks.

When I arrived home dad had already picked Hanna up from daycare and she was jumping around the house.

''Hey dad.''

''Hey Mads how was your day?''

''Fine, dad will you pay me the membership for the gym? I'm signing up tonight.''

''Well about the money and all I wanted to talk with you about that... Can we do it over dinner?''

I sighed this didn't feel so good.