Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 

I picked Hanna up and made her some breakfast ready. Dad left a note saying he left early to get some things. Ofcourse he left early so he could be back as soon as possible. 

Today it's Sunday so there won't be any help from the moving company so we have to do everything by ourself. I looked around, I can't leave Hanna just creep around the house with all kinds of little things on the floor. She just picks everything she sees up and puts it in her mouth. 

But I can't just sit here and do nothing. Maybe I could make her playpen ready so she could sit in there? Yes that's a good idea let's first find the box where it's in. 

Long live the labels I found it very quickly. With some struggling I managed to put it together pretty fast. While Hanna sat on the matress and me glancing at her every second.

'' So little girl'' I said to her while picking her up. '' You're playpen is ready!'' I put her in the playpen and gathered some toys and put it in it.

I put a few small cabinets together and put all the plates in the cabinets in the kitchen. I put the small cabinets in the livingroom. I was just about to look for the cups when dad came in.

'' Hello! I'm sorry it took so long!'' he said.

''Oh no problem dad I managed.'' I replied.

''Oh look what you did that's amazing!'' He said while walking into the livingroom. Throwing a quick glance at everything.

'' Yes I know right?'' I said teasing him.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead.

'' I got you some sandwiches'' He said.

''Yum thanks dad.'' while he handed me the sandwhiches.

We spent the rest of the day unpacking and putting things together. At the end of the we were exhausted and my bed, his and Hanna's were finished. So after eating pizza again we all went to bed.

I fell asleep quickly. 

I woke up scared and not knowing where I was. It was extremely warm and and my forehead was covered with sweat. I pushed my blankets away and they fell on the floor.

Where was I?!

I looked around trying to stay calm. My dream. I thought they were gone,  when I woke up yesterday... Oh now I remember where I was. Everything came back, and I calmed down for a bit.

I walked to the bathroom and splashed water in my face. After I went back to my bed feeling my headache comming. 

I picked my blankets up from the floor and lied down on my back starring at the seiling. My phone told me it was 5 am.

That's how I stayed in bed until seven. I got up, Hanna will wake up in like 30 minutes. 

I got in an old pair of black skinny jeans and a navy blue sweatshirt. I made myself a sandwich and a cup of milk. Just when I finished eating the doorbell rung.

Who could that be? I wondered. Oh! Ofcource the workers that will help putting everything togther.

I opened the door and let them in. ''Dad!'' I yelled.'' Just wait here I'll be right back.'' I told them.

I rushed upstairs. ''What's the problem?'' He asked sleepy.'' No don't tell me the workers are already here!'' 

''Calm down dad no big deal, they could wait a minute.''

He put on his clothes as fast as he could and went downstairs to give them instructions.

I heard that Hanna woke up and I went to her room. I picked her up out of her bed and got her into some clean clothes and made her breakfast ready.