Iwatobi dance show

______________________________________________________
You get the into position ready to start the group dance
______________________________________________________
You: "Here goes" *You say taking a deep breath*
*The music starts up and you get ready to dance, standing with your head down looking at the floor*
Help, I've done it again
*You look up sharply and begin dancing*
I have been here many times before
*You wrap yourself into a small ball standing on one foot*
Hurt myself again today, and the worst part is there's no one else to blame
*You jump out of that position to face the audience before walking back in time with the music wrapping your arms around yourself and trying to escape from your own grasp*
Be my friend
*You do a 2 foot before reaching out and pulling your arms back to your body*
Hold me, wrap my up
Unfold me, I am small and needy
*You meet up with Yuna seeing as she's your partner and grab one of her hands, you both do a back bend before standing up and turning back to face the crowd placing your hands, one on her shoulder and the other on one of the other girls'*
Warm me up, and breathe me
*You stretch your leg out and turn sideways standing on only one foot, you then all crouch down into and ball and launch yourself forward ready for the duet part with Yuna*
Ouch, I've lost myself again
Lost myself and I am nowhere to be found
*You both roll over in unison and stand up, you then do a one foot turn and a kick to the side before going back into 3rd position*
Yeah, I think that I might break
Lost myself again and I feel unsafe
*All the other girls do their duets and you all run to hold hands in a circle, wrapping your arms around your head in cannon to face the outside*
Be my friend, hold me
Wrap me up, unfold me
I am small and needy
Warm me up and breathe me
*You all run to find your partners and you find Yuna, you both get on your hands and knees and she rolls over you gracefully*
Be my friend, hold me
Wrap me up, unfold me
*Yuna runs to the front of the stage and you run to the back, you then sprint forward and launch yourself at her back wrapping your arms and legs around her body*
I am small and needy
Warm me up
And breathe me
*You slide down until your feet touch the floor and then walk offstage slowly as the music fades out*
~~~Time skip to offstage~~~
Yuna: "WE DID IT!!!"
You: "I CAN'T BELIEVE OH MY GOD!"
*You wrap your arms around her and squeeze her tight as you hear the audience cheering wildly in the background*
Yuna: "AYUMI!!!"
You: "YUNA!!!"
Yuna: "But don't you still have a solo?"
You: "OH GOD! I NEED TO GET READY!"
Yuna: "I'll help you!"
*You scramble into a tight black crop top kinda thing and high waisted shorts, you neaten up your hair and top up your makeup before getting ready to make your way back on stage*
Yuna: "Good luck, you're gonna be amazing"
You: "Thanks Yuna"
*You give her a nervous smile before slowly walking onstage and getting into position*
You: *In your head* "You can do this Ayumi, come on! Make Yuna proud, make your parents and siblings proud, make Makoto proud, make all your friends proud! Let's do this!"
*The music starts up and it's another Sia song, you chose it yourself. It's called Fire meet gasoline nightcore version*
It's dangerous to fall in love
But I want to burn with you tonight
Hurt me
*You start off with your feet apart and head down with your hands on your hair, you look up to the audience and throw/roll your head around slowly you then reach out your hands and pull them back in, twisting your foot inwards*
There's two of us
Bristling with desire
The pleasure's pain and fire burn me
*You then open your hands either side of your head and slowly bring your hands down by your sides closing them into fists, next you sharply move your hands to your chest and roll your body up*
So come on
I'll take you on, take you on
I ache for love, ache for us
Why don't you come
Don't you come a little closer
*You do a series of fast hand movements in time with the music and do a large, slow backbend showcasing your abilities to dance*
So come on now
Strike the match, strike the match now
We're a perfect match, perfect somehow
We're meant for one another
Come a little closer
*You do the same series of hand movements from before which are once again in time with the music before slowly grabbing your foot and pulling your leg up straight above your head*
Flame you came to me
Fire meet gasoline, fire meet gasoline
I'm burning alive
I can barely breathe
When you're here loving me
Fire meet gasoline, fire meet gasoline
*The music becomes faster and you begin dancing around the stage in a series of turns, leaps and stretches*
I got all I need
When you came after me
Fire meet gasoline
I'm burning alive
I can barely breathe
When you're here loving me
Fire meet gasoline
Burn with me tonight
*You continued leaping around the stage before doing a 2 foot turn into a no handed cartwheel, after that you keep dancing around the stage and walk to the front back into position*
And we will fly
Like smoke darkening the skies
I'm eve, I want to try
Take a bite
*You throw your hands in the air and then slowly bring them down you body*
So come on now
Strike the match, strike the match now
We're a perfect match, perfect somehow
We were meant for one another
Come a little closer
*You do the hand movements again but this time you slide down slowly into the splits*
Flame you came to me
Fire meet gasoline, fire meet gasoline
I'm burning alive
I can barely breathe
When you're here loving me
Fire meet gasoline, fire meet gasoline
*You once again leap, turn and stretch around the stage, gracefully and being careful you don't mess up*
I got all I need
When you came after me
Fire meet gasoline
I'm burning alive
*You run from one side of the stage and do 2 flips into a cartwheel, nailing the landing*
I can barely breathe
When you're here loving me
Fire meet gasoline
Burn with me tonight
*You run back to the front of the stage and stop, you then slowly slide down so you're lying on the floor, into your finishing position marking the end of the dance. You get back up gracefully and walk offstage as the music fades out and the crowd gives a massive cheer*
~~~Time skip to offstage (Again)~~~
You: *Breathing heaving* "I-I did it!"
Yuna: "SUGOI! YOU WERE INCREDIBLE!"
You: "I REALLY DID IT!!!"
Yuna: "YOU KILLED IT!!!"
You: "YOU REALLY THINK SO?"
Yuna: "HELL YEAH!"