DAVID HENRIE IMAGINE

Dedicated to @Hawkeman974!! I know you requested this A LONGGG time ago, and i'm sooo sorry i didn't get to it sooner! Enjoy! I see why you want this imagine with him... He's perfect! :) SOoo here ya go!

IMAGINE.....

 You are at a fantastic party with your friends.... the music blasting, and everyone just having a great time. You go up to get more punch and as you do, your hand bumps up against someone elses. You look up to apologize and are hypnotized by beautiful eyes that belong to none other than David Henrie.

You gasp and mutter an excited "hello". You are so starstruck, and totally in love with him,  I mean, that face, those eyes, that smile, those biceps!

"Hey!" he says back and you feel like screaming in delight. You talk the rest of the night and have a great time. He even asks you out on a date! soon, you two are totally in a serious relationship and loving it. You always have such a great time wherever you are and you love being around him.

One day, he leans in to kiss you, and you share a passionate kiss that sends sparks through your whole body. 

"We will be together forever, right?" David asks you as you both lean in to kiss again.

"We better be," you reply, kissing him again and having the time of your life with the best boy you've ever met.