JUSTIN BIEBER IMAGINE

TO @The_Tommo_Crue, I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T WRITE THIS SOONER :/ I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT THOUGH :D

IMAGINE........

You are sitting at your house having a great lazy Saturday in your pjs. All of a sudden, you see that Justin Bieber is on Twitter at the moment, so you start tweeting him for follows and trying to catch his eye for a response or retweet. Soon, you realize that prom is coming up and you choose to start tweeting him "Prom? Follow? XX" like crazy. Lots of similar tweets were soon flooding Justin, too.

Justin tweeted, a few minutes after, "Guys, I've been seeing a lot of prom tweets, but I've chosen one girl to go with!" He then tweets your name! You soon have a follow from him and a DM asking about all of the prom information and where you live. You tell him and go out shopping for the perfect dress, which you soon find. 

Finally, its prom night. Justin pulls up to your house in a limo and steps out looking perfect in a tux. Your parents take pictures of you two and you head off to prom. You two dance the night away and sparks are flying like crazy between you too. You are even named prom king and queen!!! 

When the night is over, Justin drops you off at your house, but not before giving you a quick kiss, thanking you for the time, and slipping you his number. You know that this spark will soon ignite into something magical and special between you two, and it all started with a tweet.