LOUIS TOMLINSON IMAGINE

For @NotQuiteBritish

Imagine....

Your family is on a trip to London, England and you were going to the London Eye today.

You couldn't wait and as you were walking towards it, you saw a lot of camera flashes to your left, and you tried to look, but your parents dragged you towards the large ferris wheel so you could get on soon.

You wished that you had been able to see the cause of the commotion, but you were pushed into the large ferris wheel pod and waited for it to start moving. 

The door was just about to close, when a boy was pushed on alone, with many people with cameras trying to push through, too. 

You then realized that this was the cause of the commotion, and you scramble to see who it is. As you rush towards him, you trip and fall flat on your face. You sit up, your face flushed with embarrassment, your whole family too distracted staring out of the windows to notice.

You look up to see the perfect face of Louis Tomlinson right in front of yours, he is kneeling down in front of you, ready to help you up. 

You gasp as you realize that your favorite celebrity is right in front of you. 

"Hello love," Louis says to you, sending shivers down your spine. 

"Hi," you squeal, and take his outstreched hand.

He continues to hold your hand and brings you over to a window separate from where your family is standing, and you stand together, hands locked, staring out at the beautiful city.

The sun is just starting to set and the beautiful city of London is glowing in the pink light. As you reach the top of the arc and the city looks more beautiful than ever, Louis leans over, grabs your head softly, and brings it towards his, planting a firm kiss on your lips.

Shocks fly through your body and you realize that something great was starting.

TELL ME IF YOU WANT ONE <3