CODY SIMPSON IMAGINE #2

To @X_Different_X, sorry that it took me so long to write this for you :/.... I hope that you like it though :) 

IMAGINE............

You are sitting in your homeroom at school, waiting for the bell to ring, signalling for you to move to your first class... Gross, you think, it's Monday and the weather is horrible... Nothing can brighten today.

However, just as you feel that your day will never get better,  your teacher walks into the room with a very cute blonde boy. She stands at the front of the room with him and introduces him, "Class, this is your new classmate. His name is Cody."

She sent him to his new seat, which happened to be RIGHT NEXT TO YOU. You die a little on the inside as he walks over and sits next to you. He pulls out his schedule and says, "Excuse me, love, but, how to you get to room 23?" 

"Oh!" you respond, "I'll show you the way there! I have that class first period, too!" 

It turns out that you have the exact same classes! You are so happy, and he is too. 

The day goes by very quickly, and Cody sits next to you in all of your classes. You know that the rest of the school year will be great.

Then, before you leave the school, Cody lightly grabs your arm, hands you a small slip of paper with his phone number on it, and gives you a sweet kiss before saying "Thank you so much for all of your help today, see you tomorrow. I can tell that we will be the greatest friends, probably even more". You look back at him to see him give you one last wink before you slip out of the school and to your car, a smile plastered on your face the whole time.