A Goodnight Kiss

Late one night you lay in bed sleepily scrolling through social media. It was going on 3:30 am and Mark was awake editing his videos across the hall. You could faintly hear his occasional giggle at himself as well as the effects he was adding. The brightness of your phone screen was the only light in the room, and it kept you awake as the pillow supported both your sleepy head and tired arm.

You didn't like going to sleep without Mark. By now it was simply subconscious, that you just could not fall asleep without him in bed too. Your body just wouldn't allow it, no matter how droopy and sleepy you became. You became slightly perked up when you hear steps coming into the bedroom from the recording room.

Mark's fading pink hair was messy atop his head. He wore his Markiplier PJ pants and a plain purple shirt as he walked in, for the most part he was a gentleman and tried to wear pants when around you. But of course, that couldn't happen all the time...

He saw your white-lit face and smiled tiredly.

"Hey Vim," he says.

"Hey Vigor." You smile at your nicknames. Mark goes to the other side of the bed and you heard him begin stripping his clothes but quickly stop him, "Brush your teeth before you get in bed."

There's a groan before his bare back is in perfect view walking out of the room to the bathroom directly on the left. Catching yourself subsequently staring, you facepalm and start giggling quietly.

Within minutes he came back minty fresh with just his pants on, and stood in front of you. "Scoot your butt, you're on my side." You hadn't even realized this until now; you heavily flipped over to the left side and scooched over to give him room. Soon he was behind you in bed, tossing a bit to get comfortable. He then assumed the teddy bear position where you became the teddy bear.

You place your phone on charge for the night and let your eyes close contently, feeling Mark's warmth against you. It was a great feeling. His arm wraps around your stomach from behind causing a smile to form. Your hand mimics his and falls on top of it as he leans up closer to your neck.

"Goodnight love," You whispered.

He gives you a warm, ticklish kiss near the jaw with a deep continuous mwah. The stubble on his face pricked at your neck, "Goodnight," he whispers back, sinking into the bed.

"Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"Another one."

You feel a low chuckle against your back before getting a sloppier, more elongated kiss on the cheekbone. He moaned into it the same way but parted his lips open and closed to make it go longer, while you were a giggly blushing mess. You loved moments like these, the sweet moments.

Glad he couldn't see your madly grinning face, though.