Escape for a Second

What if these little things we do as a strange, widespread community to support a one individual person, in writing fictional stories and keeping too close of an eye on their every movements...what if it all one day came to a climax?

Daydreaming of a perfectly imperfect happy life with them.

Wondering what the person is like. Applying your own version of them to your life from afar.

Yearning for just their presence.

Just once.

What if it came true for you, and only you?

Watching Mark's videos and having a community such as this one where the hope and comforting thought that one day that it happen; you become Mark's everything, with every ounce of your devotion and admiration reciprocated tenfold. You and you alone are what makes him happy, what keeps him going, what drives him to be better.

Think about it. You are what keeps Mark going.

You are devoted to. You and only you are his everything.

You are his escape.

As this is being read, you could be in any state of mind. Sad, happy, angry, lost, doubtful. But just know that the same person who you look up to, who brings you such great happiness, who you wish could feel the way you feel for him. He knows, and he wakes up every day to try and make you feel the same way.

Mark loves you so much just as you love him.