Chapter 6

Mariah's pov

I hope Louis and Haylee are okay. Me and Haylee are like sisters now and I would hate to see anything happen to her.

I now I should be helping my bff but Niall is really upset right now because we haven't had sex in 3 weeks cause when I fell last week and had to get stitches in my back the doctor told me now to move around to much, and you know if we had to have sex I would have to move up and down a lot because when he is in the zone there no stopping him.

I wanted to make him fell better so I walked into the room. Niall had just walked out the shower. Niall seems confused as I approach him, he's even more confused when I cup his cheeks and kiss him. He grins like an idiot when one of my hands trails down his chest and I run my fingers gently up and down his shaft. Niall lefts out a soft groan and his eyes close and he tilts his head backwards as my small hand grips him firmly and I start to pump.

"I love you so fucking much," He murmurs as he brings his head forward and buries his face in to my neck nipping and licking as I stroke him.

"I'm close," He murmurs and seconds later he twitches and climaxes in my hand. After that my phone rang it was Haylee so told me to come over fast because Harry and Louis started going at it in the parking lot

A/N sorry this chapter Is short I will update tomorrow