Chapter 25

Harry's P.O.V

"Harry Help!!" I heard Haylee scream. When I looked to see if she was OK I saw some guy trying to pull her out the door. I got up and ran over to her, punch the guy in the face and we both ran. He was right behind us, I pulled out my phone and called Niall. I told him to have the guys meet me and Haylee downtown in one minute, I was a emergency. Me and Haylee ran all the way downtown. When I saw the boys I picked Haylee up and ran to Louis.

"Niall behind us" I said

When We all saw who it was. Louis was about to beat the shit out of him. Haylee was standing behind us and all 5 of us were standing in front of her so he couldn't get to her. He stopped and looked at all of us and he saw Haylee looking over us. He tryed to get through but Niall picked him up and through him away. After that he came back and stopped in front on us. He looked at Haylee who was holding onto Louis. Louis is looking at Nick like he's about to kill him.

"What are you looking at pretty boy" Nick said to Lou

"I'm looking at you, what are you looking at huh can I help you with something" Louis said

"Ya you can, I need something" said Nick

"What" I said

"Her" Nick said pointing to Haylee

"Your not gonna touch her" Liam said

"Liam how are you" Nick said

"Right now not so good listen you leave my sister alone" said Liam

"Um I don't think that's going to happen" said Nick

We all just looked at each other. Louis told Zayn to stay with Haylee because he has more control on a person then he does himself. And we weren't going to let him fight because he'll never stop even if he's dead. Me, Niall, Liam and Louis all started beating the shit out of him. And when we were done he attempted to stand up when he finally got up he just looked at Haylee.

"Don't worry I'll be back to get you baby girl" said Nick

A/N sport this chapter is so short I just started school and my mom is making me go to bed. But there's way more drama in the next chapter