Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

Last night I Brock up with Rosa because I can't stand seeing Haylee with Louis anymore I have to try to win her back. Tonight all the lads and there girls are coming over. Louis and Haylee, Liam and Jianna, Niall and Mariah, Zayn and Jeannae and Me. I don't know how I'm going to win her back but it has to happen and Louis is probably going to punch me in the face but who cares she was mine first and I should have never let her go. They will all be here at 5:00 pm for dinner so I'm going to start cooking. Right before I started cooking my phone rang it was my mom.

"Hey mum what's up" I said

"Harry have you talked to Niall" said asked

"No why"

"Him and Mariah are getting married" she said

Bang. I just fucking dropped my phone. Wtf is everyone having kids and getting married but me.

Mariah's P.O.V

Omg I'm getting married to Niall Horan I'm so happy and you should have saw Haylees face when I told her she was so happy that she couldn't even talk. Last night me and Niall had great sex and be live it or not he Brock the fucking bed so today we have to get a new one. Like damn that shit was as good as it looks. Anyway I'm so happy because today I'm going with Haylee to buy her wedding dress. she's going to look so pretty. And yesterday she asked me to be the god mother of the baby, She was so happy because she found out who's baby it was and what it was but I'm not going to tell you I'll let her do that.

Haylee's P.O.V

Omg Omg I'm so happy, So I found out that the baby is Louis' and its a boy so for the past two days we have been coming up with names and he says he wants the baby's name to be Troy or Austin and I really like the name Troy so I think that's what we are going to go with. The baby will be here before the wedding so I have to find a dress in my normal size. Me and Mariah are on our way to Davids Bridle to find a wedding dress for me and a made of honer dress for her.

The theme color is baby blue so I'm thinking like a turquoise color for her and Jiannas dress and a turquoise tie for Niall and Liam. that would look really cute.

We found the right dress for her and Jianna but we couldn't try them on cause we were still waiting for J so when she got there they tryed them on and the dresses looked so cute they had little rifles on the side and they were short. they both looked so good.

(The link to there dresses- http://www.google.com/search?q=turquoise+made+of+honor+dresses&client=tablet-android-acer&hl=en&source=android-launcher-search&v=141400000&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=4MnoUYTYIPOs4AOh4IHoCw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=800&sei=58noUaviJbO34APjn4DYAw#biv=i%7C105%3Bd%7C71W2ehPUkirZ0M%3A)

Now it was time to get my dress and we found it but I had to try one on that was big cause of the baby but I'm going to get the normal size cause the baby will be out by then. when I put the dress on the girls were telling me that I looked like a princess and I felt like one.

(The link to Haylees dress- http://www.google.com/search?client=tablet-android-acer&hl=en&v=141400000&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=6cnoUefMLNW64AOcioDYAg&q=lpuis+tomlinson+wedding+dress&oq=lpuis+tomlinson+wedding+dress&gs_l=img.3...290196.297057.0.297365.29.21.0.0.0.0.381.2233.0j8j2j1.11.0....0...1c.1.21.img.QDoFcGZugUQ&biw=1280&bih=800&sei=F8voUZ2tOJjG4APdh4DoCQ#biv=i%7C0%3Bd%7CkYIOVqRIGpUgCM%3A)