Chapter 19

Louis' P.O.V

What were Harry and Haylee doing for three days ?, Did she cheat on me ?. I don't know what my problem is lately I just feel like I can't trust Haylee and that she's going to hurt me. Why am I feeling this way, I know that she loves me and she wants to be with me but in the back of my head she doesn't.

When Haylee woke up in the morning she just sat up and sat on the couch. Watching me walk around the house. I knew she knew something was up, I don't know how she does it but she always knows what something wrong with me. After a few minutes of her staring me down I finally said something to her. I slammed my phone down on the table and yelled at her. It made her jump.

"WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME DID I KILL SOMEONE" I yelled

"Just thinking that's all, why are you yelling at me" she said

"Because I'm mad"

"And why are you mad now" she asked

"What were you and Harry doing for three days at his house" I asked

"Nothing we were just talking about you and me" she said

"What about me ?" I asked

"We were talking about how much of a jerk you were being like now" she said she sounded mad

"I'm being a jerk"

"Ya Louis you are" she said

"How am I being a jerk"

"Cause your yelling at me for not reason" she said

My temper dropped and I felt a lot better. Why do I keep yelling at her like this what is wrong with me lately. I felt like shit, what am I going to say to her. Will she forgive me or will she walk out on me again. It was my fault the first time and now its going o be my fault again.

"I'm leaving.... for good" she said to me

"No you can't leave me, I need you here I love you"

"We'll you don't act like it and I'm done with your yelling and screaming and you not trusting me what have I ever done to you that you can't trust me" she said

I couldn't answer her because I didn't know what to say. She's never made me think that I can't trust her.

"That my point you don't have a reason" she said

"I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately I don't know what's going on with me but I just get so mad when your with or around Harry. I feel like you think he is so much better then me" I said

"Are you crazy there is no way Harry is better then you, your sweet and kind and I love you. Harry's a jerk and he's stupid but I do love him like a brother and that's why I always go to him when I'm having a bad day" she said

"I'm sorry babe"

"Its OK I forgive you" she said

I felt a lot better after that and now I feel like I should say sorry to Harry.

*******

Mariah's P.O.V

Omg there's so much drama right now its so frustrating. Me and Niall are going over Haylees house later to see what's going on with her and Lou, they have been at it a lot lately and I'm sick of him treating her like that. She never did anything to him but I hope there OK now.

Me and Niall were on our way to Haylees house when I got a call from Haylee telling me to turn around and go to Liam's house now and that she would meat me there. I told Niall to go to Liam's and Jianna's house. I was texting Haylee and she told me that Jianna called her and said after Liam left for his trip some guy ran into the house and started breaking things and yelling at her to take her cloths up. I told Niall to step on it.

When we got to the house Haylee had pulled up at the same time. We both jumped out the car and ran to the door. We put our ears up to the door and heard Jianna screaming for the guy to let her go. I had told Niall everything on the way and Haylee told Lou. When me and Haylee heard Jianna screaming I yelled for Niall and Louis. They both just looked at each other and ran into the house.

"Hey drop her" Niall said