Chapter 3

Haylee's P.O.V

Its been two week and me and Harry are not fighting about what happened with me and Louis we have been pretty good we are not dating anymore I'm not with Louis and I'm so happy. He treats me like a princesses and its just awesome. Louis and Harry are still really good friends with each other and I like that but anyways, Harry got a new girlfriend her name is Jeannae and she's really pretty and funny I think her and Harry make a great couple. Niall and Liam just got new girlfriends as well. Liam and Daniel Brock up so now Liam found a girl named Jianna and she's really nice and really crazy btw she's not afraid of spoons lol, and Niall is dating this girl named Mariah I don't know much about her but she's coming to have dinner with us and the lads tonight and Zayn is bringing his girlfriend to and to be honest nobody ever met her but Zayn makes her sound amazing.

Me and Louis are in the kitchen cooking dinner we are making pizza and of course tacos for Harry. As we me and Lou are cooking he thought it would be so cute to hit me with pizza sauce lol he's so cute and funny. After we cleaned up our pizza mess the lads and there new girlfriends showed up at the house to eat dinner we all sat at the dinning room table everyone was next to who ever they wanted to sit next to and straggly Nialls girlfriend sat next to Louis so I had to sit with Niall.

I didn't mind sitting with Niall Is my best friend but I just thought it was we rid because shouldn't she sit with her boyfriend like everyone else but I decided not to say any thing and just let it go. after dinner everyone said there goodbyes and went home except Zayn and his girlfriend Rosa. While Zayn and Lou were in the living room talking me and Rosa went to go clean the kitchen and I got to know her a little better I had known all the girls but she was new . and Zayn seemed to love her so if he's happy I'm happy.

When Zayn and Rosa left me and Louis sat on the couch and watch a film for a little bit. He had been laying down on my couch and when I went to sit in the chair he told me to come lay with him. I walked over and played next to him, I put my he'd on his chest and he put his arm around me you know the usual thing a bf and gf do. When the movie was over we went to bed.

Louis P.O.V

Haylee is really happy I can tell she never had such a smile on her face when she was with Harry. So she fell asleep on my chest so I didn't want to wake her up, I picked her up and carryed her up the stairs and played her down. In the morning I'm going to surprise her with something funny it sweet I think shell laugh.

A/N sorry that this is so short I'm been a little weird with school