-2-

"Crucio!" I curled in a ball on the floor digging my nails in to my arms making it bleed.

I wanted to scream bloody murder. But the pain was so unbearable I couldn't make a sound. It was a white searing pain throughout my body it was like I was on fire and more.

Lucius smirked down at me.

"Foolish girl." He said.

A wave of relief hit me when he took the spell off.

Tears were running down my face and before I knew it....

"Crucio!"

-
I wrapped the green and white scarf around my neck.

This year it's Ireland vs Bulgaria.

I want the Irish to win this year.
-
We were walking up the stairs and I recognized the Weasley's plus Hermione and Harry.

"Wow how high are we going?" Ron asked his dad.

"Well let's put it this way, if it rains you'll be the first to know." Lucius commented. I glare at him without him nor Draco noticing.

Arthur Weasley urged his kids plus Hermione and Harry to move on until Lucius put his cane on Harry's foot stopping him.

"Have fun while it lasts potter." Lucius sneered.

"Stop it father." I said. He glared at me and pushed me forward which ended with me falling to the ground.

"Why you little!" I look up and saw Fred holding George back who was trying to pounce at Lucius who was smirking. Ron and Arthur had to hold George back.

"It's okay Georgie in fine." I said offering him a weak smile. He eased up a bit.

"Let's go." Lucius said walking forward and Draco and I followed.

"Are you okay?" Draco whispered. I meekly nodded.
-
I watched the dancing leprechaun in the sky then in came the Bulgarian team.

"The worlds best seeker Victor Krum!" I said excitedly. Draco rolled his eyes.
-
I couldn't stand still I was hoping around cheering for the Irish team who won. I was in a crowd of people who were celebrating the Irish winning. I lost Lucius and Draco but oh well!

All of a sudden people started screaming and running everywhere. Tents caught on fire and everything went crazy. I was trying to get away but there was too many people and I ended up falling to the ground being trampled my people.

I grunted in pain as I was being stepped on.

"Anna!" I hear someone tell before I was being scooped up and the person ran. I buried my face in there shirt. My entire body hurt badly.

I looked up for a second and saw the red hair.

"George." I mumbled. He quickly glanced at me.

"It's alright. It's going to be okay." He said as he continued to run.

I saw black spots in my vision and it got worse until everything went dark.
_______________
Vote/Comment