-11-

"Anna wait" I hear George yell as I ran out of the Great Hall. I didn't stop running.

I ran outside, far enough from the school and shifted into a wolf and ran into the forbidden forest.
-
I didn't return 'til nightfall.

I quietly crept my way up the stairs and to the portrait.

"Hey!" I whispered to the portrait of the fat lady. She woke up and glared at me.

"You look terrible." She stated. I rolled my eyes and said the password. She reluctantly opened and I entered the common room and up to my room.

Once I entered someone jumped on me hugging me to death.

"Mione.. Can't ....breath." I gasped as she released me. She glared at me.

"Where were you?!" She asked. I sighed and walked past her and to the bathroom.

"Hermione I'm dirty and tired in going to take a shower." I stated walking into the bathroom and locking it behind me.

I undressed myself and got into the shower and bathed myself.

Once I got out Hermione was sitting there on my bed but she looked less mad but just worried.

"We've read the letter." She stated quietly looking up at me. I looked away from her. I kept quiet. "I'm sorry." She whispered. I shook my head.

"Don't be."  I told her as I walked over and sat down next to her. "I don't care anyways." I stated nonchalantly.

"We both know that's not true." She said. I shrug.

"Well that doesn't matter, now does it? It won't change anything." I told her. She kept quiet.

"What are you going to do once the year ends?" She asked me. I shrug.

"I'll figure something out." I said.

"But Anna-" I cut her off.

"It's been a long day and it's late can I go to sleep?" She reluctantly nodded before standing up and going to her bed.

"Goodnight." She whispered.

"Night." I said. I laid on my back and stared at the ceiling. A tear slowly slid down my face. I was quick to wipe it away. I turned on my side and curled up into my blankets before I drifted off to sleep.

___________________________

Vote/Comment