-12-

It's been about 2 months since Christmas. And I made sure no one spoke about me being disowned.

I've tried to talk to Draco but he won't speak to me and will ignore me.

That's what hurt me the most through all of this. I wish I could be at least friends with him and not lose him completely but by the looks of it I have.
-
It was February. The second task was coming up soon. And according to Harry and Cedric it involved mermaids.

Oh and by soon I meant today.

I walked down to the boats when I was stopped by Professor McGonnagal.

"Ms. Malfoy may you please follow me." I nodded and followed her to Dumbledore's office where I saw, Hermione, Cho and Fleur's younger sister.
-
I started feeling drowsy after taking the potion I drank. But it was for the second task and I was asked like the others to be in it.

Before I knew it everything grew dark.

-
I gasped for air once my head reached the surface. It was so bloody cold! I was shivering in the water. Harry helped me and Fleur's sister to the dock. I was helped out of the water and had a towel wrapped around me. I was shivering so much that I couldn't even bother to pay attention to what they were saying. But from what I gathered Harry won second place.

Speak of the devil.

"Hey." Harry said.

"Hey." I said. I was still shivering. He took his towel off and wrapped it around me. I shook my head.

"Harry-" I started but he cut me off.

"You need it more then me." He said. Before I could protest he walked away. I huffed in sight annoyance. I walked over to the boats as people filled them to go back to Hogwarts. I sat down in a random boat and with my luck I ended up squished between Pansy and Blaise.

Pansy glared at me.

"What are you doing?" She asked in her usual snobbish voice.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm sitting. Ya know when your bum is on a flat surface and your feet are in front of you." I said in the most sarcastic tone. She glared at me then smirked. I raised an eyebrow.

"No wonder you were disowned!" She said loudly which made everyone on the boat look at us. I clenched my fist. "Even your real parents didn't want you! No one wants you!" She shouted making the other Slytherins laugh. I saw some Durmstrangs glare at Pansy. She began laughing. I clenched my fist and did the first thing I thought of and punched her in the face just as the boat arrived at the docks. She fell back and people laughed at her. I was the first to get off the boat and stormed up to the castle.

"Ms. Malfoy!" I heard Snape's voice behind me. I sigh heavily. I turned to face him.

"Yes, professor?" I say in an innocent voice. He glared at me like he does to everyone else.

"I don't find it acceptable for  students to attack other students." I scoffed.

"I did not attack her. I may have punched her yes but not attacked. And besides she deserved it." I stated. He sneered at me and crossed his arms as I placed my hands on my hips. I saw his eyes soften for a moment before they went back to its cold stare. "So am I getting detention or what?" I asked him. He glared at me before storming away. I raised an eyebrow before I turned and walked to the stairs.
_______________
Vote/Comment