Lily Hemmington: Kiss My Butt

Lily's POV

"What do you mean for a whole week?" Cameron asked while chuckling.

"I can't believe you. You were the only ally I had because my friends dragged me here. I hate them." I said while frowning.

"You know you love them." He said.

"Of course I do. They're my sisters and they're a bunch of darlings. Who won't love them?" I asked annoyed.

"Me. I mean... I don't really like Andy. Even if she does hang out with Vince a lot of times, she scares the heck out of me." Cameron confessed.

"Aw... A big and strong man scared of his little brother's seventeen-year-old bestfriend. How sexy." I teased.

"Speaking of Vince, is he dating that Beth chick?" He asked suddenly.

"No. Why would he?" I asked.

"It's just... I thought that if it's not Andy, then it's gotta be her."

"You're right. Whenever he's with Andy, he's all cute and protective. But when he's with Beth, he acts all weird so that made you jump to the conclusions that it's either Andy or Beth." I explained for myself.

"You just repeated what I said but made some adjustments to it." He complained.

"So?" I asked rudely.

"Do you think you can survive the entire week?" He asked before I formed an evil grin.

"It's not me you should be worried about. It's them. They love their own lives very much that they'll lose before I can." I said feeling proud.

"Wait, you'll wait for them to lose?" He asked.

"No. I'm gonna make them lose. Waiting is just too tiring." I said dramatically.

"How many minutes can you tolerate your jeans?" He asked while chuckling softly.

"I don't know. Only a few more minutes." I said becoming annoyed at my jeans. They are so tight. That's why I wear skirts, dresses or shorts.

"You look kinda hot to me." Cameron said as he flipped through his phone.

"I always look hot." I bragged.

"Not when you were home alone one day and you decided that it was a good idea to wear a very large tux that made your shape like a --"

"I don't do that anymore." I said feeling my cheeks redden.

"Whatever you say, princess." He said before I pouted.

"What's wrong?" He asked with concern etched on his face.

"It's just... I don't want to be called princess. At least not by you." I confessed.

"Why? Is there another person that calls you that?" He asked with jealousy in his tone.

"Yeah. And I love him so so so much." I bragged.

"Who is he?" He asked with while his jaw tightened.

"My dad." I replied and I saw him calm down.

"So, why can't I call you that?" He asked again.

"Cause whenever you call me that, I remember how young I am for you." I honestly said.

"I thought that didn't matter to you." He said disappointed.

"It doesn't. It really doesn't. It's just... I feel like I'm just a kid playing with a full grown man." I said with my head bowed down.

"I am a grown man. I'm turning nineteen." He said but I just gave him a small smile even if I was still bowing my head while playing with my hands.

"Hey, look at me." He ordered and I did.

"I know that you feel like that most of times but I just want you to know that I like you. Bigtime. I picked you instead of those slutty college girls. Even if I did find someone good, I'll still pick you. Cause I know you'll kill me if I won't." He said which made my heart leap.

"That's really sweet." I said while smiling.

"Good. Cause now you owe me." He said as he smirked at me.

"And what can I repay you with?" I mocked.

"Come here." He said and when I did, he kissed me and I never felt more reassured.

~~~~~~~~

"That color is not a good color on you." I said as I saw Michelle. We're not actually friends but our lockers are beside each other so I actually have no choice but to endure her annoying scent and choice of clothing.

"Whatever, Hemmington. At least I'm not the one that's dating a guy that's too old for me." She said and I immediately felt insecure and angry.

"What's that suppose to do with what kind of color you're wearing?" I asked confused. This girl might be really pretty and adored by many but there's not a lot of beauty up there. And by up there I mean her brain.

"I just thought that... if guys were clothes, I wouldn't want to be wearing something that's worn out. And have been used by many. Just take toys for example. You don't want to be playing with old chewed up toys, do you?" She retorted.

"That's actually not a bad thing. You see, guys are supposed to be respected. Just like girls are. They're not toys for dogs like you." I retorted and she looked insulted.

"Oh really? Well, you see, I don't actually care about them." She answered as she eyed the person that was behind me who was finding something in his locker. At least a few meters away.

"You wouldn't." I warned.

"Hey, Vincent. Can you come here, please?" She said as Vincent looked our way.

"Yeah?" He asked giddily as he stood beside her.

"Why are you jumping?" Michelle asked annoyed.

"I drank a lot of coffee to keep myself awake. I didn't sleep nicely last night and--"

"Okay. Less about you and more about me. Can you take these to my next class?" She asked nicely as she handed her her books.

"Sure." He replied before she kissed his cheek.

"So adorable." She said as he took off.

"Don't you dare touch him." I ordered.

"Why? You're not dating him. You're dating the older version." She said before blowing me a kiss and leaving me in the hallway.

Let's just see if she can blow a kiss at me again after Andy figures this out.

The only thing she'll be kissing is my butt.