Blake Adams: Way With Words

Blake's POV

"What the fuck?" I said slowly as I saw my friends inside my room.

"What the heck are these doing here, Blake? I thought you already stopped using it?" Charles asked as he held my weeds.

"I did. But then I started again cause my folks were driving me batshit crazy." I reasoned as I took it.

"You do know that we have to report this, right?" Charles asked as I saw Matthew play with a syringe.

"But you won't cause you're my friend." I said as I took the syringe away from Matt.

"I was examining that." Matt complained.

"I know but knowing that kids can't play with grown up things, I took it." I teased.

"Why do you call me a kid all the time?" Matthew said as he crossed his arms over his chest and pouted.

"Because of that." I answered while chuckling softly.

"So are you planning on using it again?" Charles asked as he dropped a small bag of drugs on my bed.

"Probably. But not today. Or tomorrow. Depends on my freaking parents." I answered as I jumped on my bed.

"What did they do now?" Charles asked with an exhausted voice and I can relate to him only I am not weak enough to get tired.

"Mom threw dad a plate I was using for food so I became pissed and went to my room and used that. They almost found out but good thing I locked the door." I narrated as I fiddled with my phone. I went to my gallery and looked at her picture.

"Oooh. Who's she?" Matt asked as he slumped beside me.

"Back off. I saw her first." I threteaningly said.

"Okay." He said raising his hands in defeat.

"But who is she? I mean... I haven't seen her anywhere." Matt said before I felt Denver's presence behind us.

"She's Jane. She's always with Andy Reed." Charles said as he looked closer to the photo.

"Wow. You're quite the Andy expert." Matt teased.

"We used to be together during the summer." Charles said before both of us groanedn

"We know. You've bragged it too many times." Matt complained dramatically.

"You probably still like her." I casually said.

"Probably." He answered.

~~~~~~~~

"Good morning, son. How was your sleep?" Dad greeted as I poured coffee on my mug.

"Fuck-ish." I answered clearly not in the mood.

"Language." Mom scolded.

"Well maybe I don't give a damn about what you said." I snapped.

"Don't talk like that to your mom." Dad ordered.

"It's not ny fault she's being bitchy." I retorted.

"Blake, honey. Is something wrong?" Mom asked me softly.

"This is our problem. You always spoil him. He's old enough to defend himself." Dad complained to mom.

"I defend him cause he's my son." Mom answered.

"He's our son, Helen. So stop acting like he's still a baby cause he's not anymore." Dad said his voice getting higher while I just sat down between them while they fight.

"I defend him cause I know how harsh your words can be." Mom replied her face getting redder. I just ignored them and texted Matt.

"Any good things to tell me this morning?" I asked him.

"They said there's a party tomorrow night. It'll probably big." He replied.

"Damn." I said with delight.

"Honey, you are excused." Mom said and I stood up before turning to face them again.

"Just a tip, get a divorce. Everything will be better, anyway." I said with a smirk before leaving them.

I went inside my car and drove off my hell of a house before I almost hit someone.

"Fuck!" I curssd as the girl hit my hood hard with her fist in anger. I went outside to gkve this girl a piece of my mind before I realized who she was.

"Watch where you're going, old man." The girl complained.

"Jane, right?" I asked as I leaned on my car and smiled at her.

"How'd you know my name?" She asked before I checked her out. She was wearing baggy clothes that definitely didn't suit her.

"Why don't you wear similar clothes as to what you were wearing last night?" I asked ignoring her first question.

"So you were that creep outside my house?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah. Flattered enough?" I teased.

"Actually, I was expecting someone better than you." She answered.

Damn. This girl has her ways with words.

"Better than me? You must be thinking of no one else cause I'm the best." I said with a smirk.

"Doubt that." She replied.

"I doubt that you doubt that." I said following her unintended lead.

"I doubt that you doubt that I doubt that." She answered and since I didn't want this kind of conversation to last, I just stopped.

"Fine, you win." I said with a smile

"Good. Now try not to run me over, and I might actually like you as a person. Not a thing. Preferably as toy." She answered which left me speechless before I realized that she was already gone.

Touché.

~~~~~~~~

"Who is he?" I asked as I saw a dude sitting with Charles and Matthew.

"This is Dylan Carter. Dylan, this is Blake Adams." Charles intoduced.

"The new guy?" I asked as I sat with them and they just nodded.

"Yeah. He was homeschooled and all that stuff." Matt said.

"Oh, so we got a rich kid here, huh?" I said but he looked like he didn't want to talk to anyone or even eat.

"Not that rich but my dad's the one who's loaded." He replied.

"Nice. So... see anyone you like?" I asked.

"Maybe Jane." He replied before I dropped my fork.

"Kidding. I know you're into her." Dylan said.

"I'm not that into her. I'm into playing not into serious things. Maybe after I'm done you can have her." I said.

"What the heck? You can't talk about girls like that." He said annoyance evodent in his voice.

"Oh, we got a mama's boy here, huh?" I mocked.

"I'm not one but maybe you are." He retorted.

"Shut the fuck up. You know nothing about me." I said angrily.

"You know nothing about me either so don't judge me if you don't want me to judge you." He proppsed.

"Deal."

"Deal."

This guy might have his own way with words but Jane still has the lead with the biggest mouth.