.Matthew Davidson: Out of My Head

Matthew Davidson : Out of My Head

"How stupid can he be? Killing himself slowly with those drugs, cigarettes and beer." Charles muttered annoyed at Blake again.

"Pretty stupid." I said as I texted my grandma. My thumbs moved across the keyboard fast enough for Charles to know that I was into something.

"Who are you texting again?" He asked his tone getting higher because of annoyance.

"Granny. There a problem?" I sarcastically asked.

"You've been talking about Blake again, haven't you?" Dylan asked as he sat on his usual seat beside Charles.

"They have? So sweet." Blake sarcastically said as he sat on his seat. Actually that wasn't his seat. This wasn't even his class. What the heck is he doing here?

"This isn't your next class, Blake. Why are you here?" Charles said voicing out my thoughts.

"I switched classes with Dana? Is that her name? Whatever. I switched classes with her in exchange for a 'date'. She's kinda stupid cause everybody knows I don't date." Blake explained.

"Everybody but her." Dylan muttered.

"I just hate it when girlfriends get too clingy and nosy. All the girl I sleep with are just in for the sleeping part not the love or whatever shit is inside a relationship." Blake said before taking a can of beer inside his backpack.

"Is that allowed?" I asked and he shook his head but I still drank some.

"I don't like girls like that. I like classy girls, the type that can carry herself good but not slutty. Polite, has good manners and smart. Typical good girl but not a nerd. A girl who puts knowledge first but never forgets the fun." Dylan said as I saw a couple girls eavesdropping behind his back since his back was turned on them.

"I like girls that comes for who she is and not for what I wanted her to be." Charles said before Andy passed by the hallway and he caught a glimpse.

"Damn. You are the only guy I know that proves that chivalry isn't dead. Only Matt and I can relate that it is dead, am I right?" Blake asked mentioning my name but I just read a book that was upside down. Just to pretend my mind was off somewhere.

I might be a little too carefree all the time but grandma always makes me remember that I should never hurt a girl. Since mom passed away, I learned to never try to break a girl's heart and the best way for that to happen is not to get a girlfriend or a girl friend at all cause you can't be certain of what she can feel towards you.

"Sure." I lied. The last thing I want in this crappy day is for Blake to be annoyed at me for not taking his side.

"Take your seats, you wazzbags." Mr. Galahand ordered.

Let the boredom begin.

~~~~~~~~

"Granny, I have to hang up now. Please. Thank you." I said before she hang up.

"Finally." I said as I sighed a breath of relief.

"Over with granny?" Georgia asked as she leaned on my locker. We were the only ones inside the hallway cause I returned to get something in my locker before granny called.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"I was just thinking that maybe we could... hang out sometime. Preferably tonight?" She asked as she twirled a lock of her curly brunette hair with her index girl.