The Rock.

I want you to do two things. KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU THONG WEARING FATTY. * THE ROCK VOICE *

_________________

The Rock in his prime was badass. The Elvis haircut, black shades and those versace shirts. His sayings never get old.

Roody Poo.

It doesn't matter what you think.

What in the blue hell are you doing.

Know your role and shut your mouth.

If you smell what the rock is cooking.

Finally..... The Rock has come back (to wherever he is)

No way and the rock means no way.

Do you like Pie?

Jabroni.

SmackDown hotel.

I can't forget that time when he was talking in 'different' languages with that segment when stone cold got ran over.

The Rock being 'chinese' Ching Bong Ding Dong the Rock didn't do it Ayeeeee.

Nowadays, the Rock has to be watered down for the PG audience. People have to show the guy respect.  He is so humble and when he comes back to wwe people bitch and moan and say he never stays. He has an acting career. He can't stay forever. He has payed his dues. He's sold out arenas. Something that John Cena hasn't done. Yet. The Rock is truly the GREAT ONE. He and Stone Cold made the attitude era. If it wasn't for them I don't even know what I would have done.

People should be grateful that he entertained them like he always does. He is the MOST ELECTRIFYING MAN on the planet. We might not get another one.

Best in the world - Out