5.HUGE mistake

The moment I was in, I noticed that the light in the living room was still on.

They forgot to turn the lights off, again! They kept doing that all the time in our old house. They were lying on the couch with the lights on while watching TV, and then after a while they were falling asleep. Old, bad habits! I chuckled, while I started closing the door behind me.

This time though, I was wrong! They weren't asleep. By the moment I closed the door, I heard my dad's voice calling me in the living room!

Crap, I'm in trouble.

"Hey, dad! …And mom! Why are you guys up at that time?" I secretly knew I was gonna get scold!

So I thought that maybe if I played it cool and innocent I was gonna get out of this with only some arguing, and a "if you are gonna stay at a party till that late again, we will have to know it from the beginning".

"Ohhh, don't you play it like that to us young lady!! We had a deal! You were supposed to be back home till 2 o'clock". To be honest, he looked a bit angry..

He can't ruin my night though!! I had so much fun tonight. I talked to Zayn for God's sake, and he can't ruin this whatever he does.

"Yeah, I know dad! I'm sorry, I know I didn't call.. but I was having so much fun out there! With Maria, and Sevi, and Nick, that I haven't realized that time passed quickly! When I looked at the time I instantly left cause it was around 2:30 already.."

I stared at him straight in the eyes with the most regretting look he had ever seen in his entire life, hoping for no more words on this subject!

"Aww fine, Lo. Just let us know the next time!". He was unable to say no to that look! After I said I wasn't gonna do it again my dad and my mom gave me a hug. I wished them goodnight and I went to bed! God I was so tired.. I instantly fell asleep after closing my eyes.

~~~~~~~

"Ma, I'm running late for school. I don't have time for breakfast" I yelled from my room for the third time! This woman must be deaf.

I started going downstairs as fast as possible.

"But honey, you haven't.." That's all I heard behind me, before slamming the door.

I took the bus to go to school.

First class, history! Even though I love history I couldn't focus at all! I've been thinking of Zayn, that maybe we could get to talk today! That's all I've been thinking about : How I was gonna talk to him if I saw him.

The bell woke me up and took me a little over by surprise. I was totally lost in my thoughts..

I walk out to the hallway with a fast pace only to run into Harry.

I was about to say hi, or at least give him a smile but he didn't seem like he'd want that..

He gave me a weird look, maybe an angry look, when we were close enough to have eye contact!

This guy is so weird.. He talks to me, and then he ignores me.

I don't get it.. Not at all!

~~~~~~~