20.It almost slipped my mouth

Harry was still kinda mad at me but he finally stopped asking me all these questions. I didn’t know what to do, hurting Harry was the last thing I wanted to do. But I had no choice.

The days were passing by and my relationship with Harry was still on and off. On the other hand my relationship with Zayn became even better day by day.

I had just finished showering when heard my phone ringing. I tied a towel over my hair and picked it up.

“Good morning sunshine!” I heard Zayn’s voice and I immediately smiled.

“Good morning babe. What’s up?”

“I just woke up and I thought I should give you a call. Are you free this afternoon?”

“What’s on your mind?” I said in a seductive tone. I couldn’t see him but I was sure he was smiling.

“It’s a secret! But I can tell you that; You’re getting your butt kicked tonight” he said and chuckled.

“Anyways, I’ll pick you up at 8. See ya then!” he added.

“Ok babe, see ya.” I said and hung up.

The rest of the day went by really fast. I helped my Mom at cooking, which was a terrible idea considering I burned the food. Harry texted me and we talked for a little bit. I called Sevi and we talked about a fight she and Nick had. After that I checked twitter and tumblr, I watched TV for a while and I started getting ready. Zayn haven’t really said much and I didn’t know if I should dress casually or not. I decided to go with a really skinny pair of jeans, a simple tank top and a cardigan. I put some make up on and I was soon ready to go.

When I heard the doorbell I rushed out of the house. It was Saturday and I had already missed him, how is that even possible?

I opened the door and I immediately felt his arms around me. He looked at me right before he placed a gentle kiss upon my lips.

“Whoa! I think I deserve a better kiss considering I agreed to go out with you without knowing where you’re taking me!” I said just to tease him.

And it worked. He put his arms under my hips and he effortlessly lifted me off the ground.

“Is that passionate enough?” He said and kissed my neck heading to my lips.

When that magical moment ended I looked him right in the eye.

“Uhm yeah, that is enough. For now” I said and gave him a wink before I got on his bike.

After a while Zayn stopped and took his helmet off. I took a look around and I immediately understood where this was going.

“You brought me to play bowling? I don’t know how to!” I said in a fake sad tone.

“I’m gonna teach you babe” he said and kissed me.

Even though I have already kissed Zayn a lot of times I couldn’t help feeling butterflies in my stomach every time his lips met mine.

“Ah ok, I can’t say no when you look me like that” I said and held his hand.

Zayn was really good at bowling. And I was getting better, especially after Zayn told me that I would get an extra kiss for every time I got a kingpin down. That was really motivational!