Chapter 3: Tracking the Death Sucker

Chapter 3:

''Phone call with Sam and Dean"

Dean: Did you figure out anything on this death sucker yet?

Sam: No not yet. I'm getting another book right now.

Dean: Well we located all the killings and we might have found the next victim but we need to know how to kill it.

Sam: Wait! I think I found something!

Dean: What Sammy, what?!"

Sam: You can kill it by stabbing it directly through the dead brain with copper.

Dean: Wow. That sounds complicated.

Sam: Yeah well I'm on my way home now. Ill be there soon then we can leave. Bye.

"Phone call ends"

Sam gets home after 10 minutes. Dean and John already packed the car and had it ready to go by the time Sam got there. Now they are on their way to hunt the death sucker. "So where are we going anyways?" Sam asked. "Illinois Sammy" Dean answered. We will be there by noon if we keep driving." John added.

'Meanwhile in Illinois'

"Ok sis, ill be back later. Love you!" Ashley said. Ashley is another hunter. She is 16 years old with dark brown eyes and sort of dark brown hair. She is currently hunting the death sucker. And that's why she is telling her little sister goodbye. "Bye sissy!!!" Her little sister said hugging her tight. Ashley drives to the house that the death sucker will be going to next. She is dressed as the FBI. The girl knocks and is let in. Everything is perfectly normal. Just one thing stood out.

The girl was talking to 2 men. Dressed like they were FBI as well. "Excuse me gentlemen, I am with the FBI. I didn't know they sent more people to come check out this case." Ashley said confused. "Neither did we." Dean said with a smirk. "Well, I'm Ashley." Ashley said holding her hand out for a handshake. "I'm Dean." Dean said winking at Ashley. "and that's Sam." Dean continued. "Hello Sam. So what have you two found out yet?" Ashley asked quietly. "Not much. But I think we found out the connection between all the people." Dean explained. "So do I. I think the connection is they all had dead brain cells.." "Yeah we know. And they were all shot in the same spot in the head by the same person." Dean cut Ashley off.