Chapter 4: Killing the Death Sucker

Chapter 4:

They all walk out of the house. "So I guess we are a team now huh?" Ashley said. "No." "Yes." Sam then Dean said at the same time. "Um?? Sam says no but Dean says yes. Well atleast I know who my favorite is." Ashley said winking at Dean. "Listen. You seem nice and all but Dean and I don't really work with other hunters." Sam explained. "Well we do now Sammy!" Dean said with a smile. "Yeah Sammy. You do now!" Ashley said laughing at Sam. Then they went to get in the car. Ashley goes to open the passenger seat door. But, so does Sam. "Um excuse me but I always sit here." Sam said with an attitude. "Well you don't anymore. Sorry Sammy." Ashley said back with an attitude. Then Ashley opens the door and sits in the passenger seat.

They all drive to the house. "Drop me off at the house and ill distract it. Then you guys will set a trap. Then we trap it and kill it." Ashley demanded. "Do you know how long it will take to set a trap? You could die before we are even half way done." Dean said. "I think we should go with her plan" Sam said with a smirk. Dean secured him and Sam so they could go talk. "Listen Sammy! We save people. It's out job. We are not about to let her get killed. I actually like this girl. And we are not letting her die whether you like her or not!" That's the end of this discussion. "Awh!! Dean has a little crush!!" Sam said in a kids voice. "End of discussion Sam!" Dean scream already walking away from Sam.

"So, did you boys work everything out?" Ashley said giggling. "Yeah, we did. You're not going in there alone." Dean said with a mad expression. "No. You guys save people right? Well my plan may just be the only way. Its either save me and have many people die, or have me either live or die and save many people. We are doing my plan whether you like it or not, and thats that." Ashley stated. "Come on Dean. I know you dont want to admit it but that's our only option. Please Dean, trust me, it will be okay. She will survive and, like always, you will get the girl." Sam pleaded. Dean sucked up the fact that, that was what they had to do. Ashley went in the house to find it empty. Everything seemed normal and quiet. Just a little to quiet. AHHHH!!! A peircing scream came from upstairs. "You guys stay down here and set up the weapon and trap. I know it's weakness. I'll lead it down here so you guys can kill it. Go in the kitchen because if it see's you before it comes down then the whole plan is ruined." Ashley demanded them.

Ashley ran upstairs. The death sucker wa trying to break through a door. "Hey! Come and get me you fugly beast!" She scream to the death sucker. It turned around, made a nasty, high pitched noise and swung at herwith all its force. She swung at him with a knife. She cut hit making him really mad. He swung at her again and hit her. She went flying down the stairs. The death sucker came crawling down the wall towards her. She kept swinging at it and wouldnt stop. It hit the knife out of her hand leaving her weaponless. "Dean help!! Ahhhh!!!!" She scream as loud as she could. Dean came running around the corner of the wall with a normal knife and stabbed the death sucker, distracting it. "Wheres the weapon to kill the damn thing?!" Ashley yelled mad at Dean. "It's not ready yet! Hurry up Sam!!" Dean yelled fighting the death sucker. Dean got hit by the death sucker as well. He got flung into the wall so hard that it knocked him out. Leaving it down to Sam.

"Dean? Dean!" Sam scream from the kitchen. Sam runs out of the kitchen to find Dean kncoked out on the floor barely moving, and the death sucker making it's way to Ashley. Sam automatically screams, "Hey jerk! Come and get me!" So, like Sam said, it came. Sam freaked and couldn't believe what he had just done, but he would do anything for Dean. The weapon still isnt ready, how long could it possibly take? Sam fought off the death sucker with his own knife and gun. The weapon is finally finished! But there's a problem! Sam is now pinned up against the wall too far away to reach. Sam closed his eyes of fright. He opens them, where's the death sucker, he thinks. He looks down and it's laying on the floor with the weapon in its head. But how? He looks up and Ashley is standing above the death sucker. She pulls the weapon out of its head and says with a smirtk, "You're welcome Sammy. I guess you have no choice but to like me now." Sam gives her a confused look and she helps him up. "Wha-" Dean stops. "Woah! What happened here?" Dean said rubbing his head from a headache. " I saved your brothers life, thats what happened." Ashley said. "Well Sammy, aren't you glad she came with us now?" Dean laughed at Sam. "Yeah, yeah. Rub in it Dean, I dont care!" Sam said walking towards the door.