Chapter 6: 4 Fights In One?

Chapter 6:

"Dean! Help!" Sam scream holding Ashley on the floor. Dean pulled his perfect lips away from Meggan. He came running out to see what Sam needed leaving Meggan in the other room. "Oh god, What did you do Sam!?" Dean yelled not looking away from the passed out Ashley on the floor. "Me? I didn't do anything! You're the one who was making out with Meggan!" Sam argued back. "Oops. Doesn't that suck, it looks like she's dead. Oh well! Lets go." Meggan insisted smiling. Ashley started to move. "Wait! She's moving! She's alright, now lets get her on the bed." Dean said as he picked Ashley up. "Oh come on!" Meggan complained. "Meggan, you need to leave. Now!!" Dean yelled at Meggan. "Why do I have to leave? We all know you like me more anyways!" Meggan yelled at Dean. Ashley opened her eyes but didnt have enough energy to speak. "No Meggan! You were a mistake! I shouldn't have kissed you. You need to go and never come back, please Meggan!" Dean yelled in a clear voice. Meggan walked up to Ashley, whispered something then left. "She's up!" Dean said as Ashley sat up rubbing her head from a headache.

"Ashley! Are you okay?" Dean said putting is hand on her arm. "No! Dont touch me ever again!" Ashley yelled at Dean while getting off the bed quickly just to be away from him. "Ashley I'm sorry! She was a mistake, it will never happen again, I love you!" Dean yelled in a serious yet upset voice. "No Dean! This isn't the first time you have been all over other girls around me, but I was proud because you were never tempted to kiss them, or at least until now!" Ashley yelled already sobbing. " Ashley, please! I am so sorry!" He yelled getting closer to her going for her hand. She pulled away."No. Dean Winchester, we are over. I can't be with someone so unfaithful." She said quietly crying. She walked to the door and opened it. She turned around, wished Sam luck, then walked out.

"Wow bro, you really screwed up this time." Sam said murmuring a giggle. "Not now Sammy, please." Dean said, eyes starting to water. "I'm sorry Dean. Why did you even kiss her knowing that you have Ashley? My bad, HAD Ashley." Sam asked while correcting himself. "Come on Sam. Say something again, I dare you." Dean threatened Sam. "Okay, okay Dean" Sam said out loud then whispered, "at least I didn't get dumped." Dean turned around gave Sam the death stare. Then punched him in the face knocking him off his chair. "Warned you, Sammy. I need to leave, I need to find Ashley, Ill see you later Sammy." Dean said grabbing his worn leather coat heading to the door.

Dean ran around town calling Ashley hoping she would answer. But she kept forwarding him to voicemail before the first ring could even finish. He went around asking person by person showing them a picture of her to see if anyone recognizes her. One man says he thinks he saw her. He said she walked into the most romantic place that man had knew of around there. Not alone, with a guy. He asked why Dean wanted to know. He had quickly added that she looked like she was pretty happy with the guy she walked in with. Dean was pissed, no doubt about it. Dean called Sam.

Dean: Sammy. We need to talk.

Sam: About what?

Dean: Ashley walked into the couples diner.

Sam: Okay. So?

Dean: Couples Diner. You don't walk into a couples diner alone. She was with a man. And happy.

Sam: Damn Dean. She moved on fast. But why are you telling me this?

Dean: I can't just walk in there. I need you to talk to her for me.

Sam: Wow Dean. That's a new low. What are you going to be doing while I talk to her about god knows what?

Dean: I will be in there listening while sitting looking happier with another girl while you talk to her about me, her, us.

Sam: Wow. Asking for help after punching me in the face brave. But I guess. Ill help.