Russia + Prussia + Reader lemon

As Russia and Prussia were fighting over you, you were sitting in a chair in the corner. You sighed, not knowing how to solve the problem, then all of a sudden you saw Netherlands at the corner of your eye. "Netherlands!" you called out to him. He turned his head to you and kept a stoic expression. "Help... please!" you pointed to the 2 as they were about to choke each other. In his pocket he took out handcuffs and a key. "Handcuff them and tell them that you'll never realease them unless the get along with each other for a day, then you'll release them! I have to go now, bye ( Y/N )!" he suddenly left off waving. This brought you to the question of how fast he came up with a plan. You thanked him then walked up to the 2 as they were too busy fighting, then all of a sudden with a click they were handcuffed together.

"What the..." Prussia said raising his hand. "S-stop fighting! I'll only realease you if you two get along for at least one day."

"But, what about our date....Prussia and I haven't decided who gets to go with you on your birthday!" Russia said as he had a sad expression. You decided to do what was best. "I-I'll take the two of you then!" you said hesitantly.

"WHAT?" both of them said in unison with their eyebrows raised. "Why?" Russia asked. You sighed, answering gis question. "You guys need to learn how to get along hence I did as so. Understand?"

They nodded their heads. With out futher adieu, you grabbed the chain that hung in between the cuffs aggressively. "Tonight, you two are mine!" You smiled as the two of them were simply shocked. Then you exited the room entering the hallways only to open the door which leaded to outside. "If you don't mind, we're all going to my house." They stayed silent as you leaded the way.

_______Timeskip to your house______

As Russia and Prussia sat down on a couch in your bedroom, you had forgotten to change into your more comfortable clothes as you were busy thinking. Then, that was when you had realized that you were still on a date... you entered the your bedroom sitting on the bed awkwardly not knowing what in the hell to say. "......uh, hi...." You said breaking the silence.

"Hi....." Prussia said. "I have a question...?" both you and Russia turned your head to Prussia. "Are Russia and I allowed to do 'things' on this date?" He asked. "......what kind of things?" You wondered.

"Things like this!" He leaned in forward causing Russia to fall forward too. Prussia kissed you showing no signs of fear towards Russia. Then, he started to grope your breast. He pulled back for air. "Mh, I guess that if I am alone, and I am on a date with you two.... then I guess it's alright!" Your smirked caused Russia to smirk also. "Though, on one condition! You're both mine, and mine only hence you'll listen to me! Your new master!"

Russia chuckled. "You bad girl!"

"Shall we Russia?" With Prussia's suggestion, Russia smiled even more. He nodded his head. You sat on Russia's lap as Prussia was in front of you. Then, Prussia started to strip you starting with your skirt. With a finger, he rubbed your woman hood only to feel that you were wet and sticky.

All of a sudden Russia has grope your breast and started kissing your neck softly. As Prussia had started to finger you, you never even noticed that you were moaning. Then, Prussia took off his pants tossing them aside. His erected manhood looked massively huge. Russia traced a finger along your jawline so that your head was turning side ways. He kissed you deeply, playing around with your tongue. Russia took his and putting it under your shirt and unclipping your bra like a BAWS! You decided to take off your shirt and remove the straps of your bra.

Prussia smirked lovingly. Then, slowly he entered you as you felt your womanhood stretch to the point of of pain. You clenched the bed sheets and sooner or later Prussia had slowly move in and out. Your muscles relaxed and Russia had traced a finger along your side. His hand was cold against your warm skin as his finger tips felt like butterfly kisses.

Your attention was pulled on Prussia, and immediately you turned your head towards him. The sound of them chain that bonded the two of them clacked together. He was thrusting in and out of you extremely hard. Though it was somewhat painful, you felt absolute pleasure as it that weighed it out.

"Mh!" You moaned as your eyes were tightly shut to the fact where tears almost formed. After a few seconds you opened your eyes because of a click. "What was that...?" You asked. They both smirked at you as they knew what had happened. You looked to the handcuffs to see that they were unlocked. You made note that the key was still in it's lock. Russia nodded his head and before you could do anything they handcuffed you real fast.

"What the...." You were now positioned in doggy style. Russia was behind you and he had 2 fingers hanging on the chair that was in between the cuffs. Prussia, this time was in front of you as he eagerly kissed you. Prussia's wet slobby kisses were all over your neck, and there were also love bites of his. As you returned the favour of kissing him back, Russia was banging you real hard. After a few minutes of slobby kisses, Russia announced something. He bent in forward so that his lips were touching your ear. "I'm going to cum!" He whispered in your ear. As he backed up, he removed his manhood from your and climaxed downwards your back. You plopped down on top of Prussia. "Wow....." You said amazed.

"You've been a good girl!" Prussia said reaching for the key. He then released you and red marks were placed around your wrist.

You chuckled. "Thanks!" Russia and Prussia lifted your wrist to their lips and kissed the red mark. That night, all three of you had all slept together without you knowing simply because they were exhausted. You kissed their foreheads. "Idiots!" You said quietly to your self with a chuckle.

_____

The end!

____

Really! Late! Request! If you haven't noticed, I haven't really been on wattpad for the past few days because of graduation. I had to buy a dress, do a graduation speech, and *cough* spare sometime for fan fiction. Other than that, thanks for the 15 freaking thousand reads! That's so amazing! ^^ I love you all! >_> it's also unedited.... *don'tkillme*