Chapter 3: I Am Officially Named "The Drunk Psycho"

I ran for my life, my legs carried me quite far, if you count five kilometers far, I don't, it comes out naturally. It took me around thirty minutes and I managed to avoid the cops, as I sat down a mini puff of pink formed around me. I was wearing a new set of clothing, and not exploding Mount Everest, quite an improvement if you ask me. Then my hair started to grow longer and lusher and my eyes softened. I looked at myself through a mirror sitting next to me (still surprised I hadn't woken Godzilla from the dead) and took a glimpse at myself, I had changed, my waist long auburn hair was replaced with a majestic purple and my dull brown eyes had morphed into hypnotizing sea green orbs. I looked down at what I was wearing, a pure white dress hanging down at my ankles, it looked like an angel had sewn together the world's beauty into one piece of clothing, for once I felt happy.

Hah! Finally I looked more beautiful than Ms. Artija's poodle!!! OWNED!!!!

That night I decided to attempt to do a bit more magic. I created a  mystical night black tent. I went inside it and there was a beautiful black mattress, atop it lay a silk blanket and two laced pillows. I fell asleep the minute my head hit the pillow.

When I woke up, there was a newspaper next to my tent hatch and guess who made the front page!!! Me! That's who! Not a great achievement I guess, but the best I've done in my life so far. I was glad I had a disguise now though, otherwise I probably already would've been arrested.

 Apparently someone had pulled out a camera when I shot the stuff out of my hands because there was a picture of me shooting ice in one direction and fire in the other with a smile of glee on my face. And guess what my new name is? drum roll please? *DRUM NOISE* *SYMBOL CLASH* The Drunk Psycho!!!  Woohoo! Yeah!