Chapter 16: I Play A Game Of Talisman

Man I was tired, I thought that I could calm down by playing a boardgame with Luna, I know it sounds crazy but she gave me a magic version of Monopoly, where you put a magic gem in the middle. You would then be put, through magic, into, like, a version of the game in 3D and you're literally in it, quite cool I have to say, but it's really embarassing how my pet beats me at it. I bought a board game called, Talisman. A game of Magic and adventure, you have to go through around the board until you get to the end, where you win THE CROWN!!! And let me say this, whatever you get in the game, you can transfer back to real life, so like, if I won, I could get and keep the crown!!! That would show everyone in my class who's boss! It'll be great! I just have to beat Luna...

Now that's a toughy though... So I decided to wing it. Just play. I put the gem in the middle and we were transported in! On the side were these cones, the rules were neing spoken in my head. It told me I was playing as a prophetess. A card appeared on the side, it was a spell card, a teleport spell. I looked over at Luna, she was an elf, she was a boy, now that's funny! I giggled. I looked at her cones, she looked stronger, more strength and more health but, at least I had hope and a bit of magic, because that's like, the main thing in this game was to battle and use magic. Luna let me have first go because I lost last time. I shot my hand in the air and a six popped up in the sky, I walked forward six paces, I was at a village, the voice in my head said I had to roll again, so I did and I got a five. Out loud a voice said, "You gained one craft from the village Mystic." one blue cone appeared next to the other cones. Luna stuck her finger up, she got a two, she went forward two spaces in the crags, and fell right in. The voice said; "You got stuck in the crags, miss one go." that was luck. I hoped that luck would save me and make her fall and face plant a couple twenty more times. I shouldn't hope though, cos I don't want to be the face planter around here. I shot my hand to the sky and a three came up so I walked three spaces and ended up in a woods, 'the voice' spoke aloud and said "Roll againg and then walk through the forest." I thrust my hand up up and got another six, I began to walk through the forest and met a man there. "Hello!" Said the man, "Hi," I said "Do you happen to know how to get through the forest, I seemed to be lost." "Oh, I know the forest better than I know the back of my hand!" He replied, though I don't understand why he would study the back of his hand.

He lead me out of the forest and 'the voice' blared, "You made it out the forest, receive one craft." man I was getting tons of blue cones! Hehehehe! Because Luna was stil climbing out of the Crags it was my turn again. I thrust my finger up in the air and rolled a one. I went one step forward. I was in the woods. A spirit appeared, "A spirit appeared with craft two." a number appeared in the air, a three. "The spirit attacks you with the attack score of five." I was then told to roll myself, I did and got a six, my attack score was ten. I thrust my hands out at the spirit and a spell shot out my hand, like, literally.

There is too much to say but let me tell you the highlights, I got tons of gold and but Luna always had more than me. But then Luna got attacked by robbers who dropped her gold in the oasis. Late on I retrieved her gold but then got struck by a snow storm and I could only go one space at a time. Then I bought stuff on market day and ended up buying ten swords. Luna also ran into Necropolis Da Dude Dat's Evil and got turned evil.

My breath was evaporating, I was in the middle, me and Luna both almost at the top my unicorn following behind me. I slew the last beast. I rushed up the stairs to the Crown of Command, Luna ran behind me, shoved me off the stairs and I, fell...