Chapter 17: I Am Welcomed To The World Of Swag

I knew my life was ending and no, it wasn't because I was about to fall to my death, it was because I wanted to be popular in school!

OMG! I just remembered, my spells, I hadn't used my last one, a fly spell. "Arithmato, Flerius!" I glanced at the ground, I wasn't falling, in fact, I was flying! Beautiful white wings had sprouted from my back, I soared through the air, Luna was about to grab the crown, I zipped over and attempted to grab the crown. I missed, she was going to get it but then just before she grabbed it, I ripped it from it's stand, clutching it to my chest. Yes! I had done it! I started yelling. "Umm." I opened my eyes, I was on the ground, I was rolling on the ground, I was rolling on the ground yelling like I was having a happiness tantrum. Darn. "It's late and tomorrow you've got classes." Luna explained. I started getting ready for bed. The minute I hit the pillow my eyes were shut and I was in a dream...

I was in a grand room with old CD players playing songs like "Jamming" in the background of the creaky doors. "Bob Marley!" I yelled "Please let me go!"  "Oh but I'm not Bob Marley..." a familiar voice said, as crooked as my hockey stick. "Then why do you listen to it?" I questioned. "Classic favourites..." He said as he swung around a column and I met his face, it was that hot dude I met in that bush. "What are you doing here?" I asked, "Uhmmm, I live here..." He answered "Sure, I don't believe that." "No, literally, I live here." That was awkward. "Well, um what do you want exactly?" I asked AGAIN "Join me." he answered AGAIN, "I already said no, Cheez Louiize..." That's right, I even say those things like jeez and dammit in the weirdest ways. "Fine," He said, "Goodbye" he gave a wink and left, I woke up with a start. "R u kk?" Luna asked "You've been saying 'Bob Marley, Get LOST!!!' all night." "Bad dreams..." I muttered in my head, I started to get dressed and walked down to breakfast in the mess hall. I had to rush back to my room because I almost forgot my Crown of Command. I walked down the hall, the taste of pancakes was still running through my mouth though I finished eating twenty minutes ago, everyone was bowing to me as I walked past, even one of the popular kids came over to me and said, " Welcome to the world of swag and cool kids!" God I was excited, I couldn't wait to show up to my first class!!!