Chapter 10: I Study "Arithmagic"

I turned around, my last glimpse at the outside but there he was, my stalker. Again. Just then, the gates slammed shut, the only positive of not going to be free outside is that I won't have to worry about that stalker but boy was I wrong, first he would stare through the windows at me and find ways to glimpse at me, once I caught just before I was going to 'prepare' for my shower, man that would've been ugly but that's happening later so let's focus on the present, sort of.

The doors slammed, bam, blah blah blah. STUFF. Ok, here we go.

A naiad hands me a schedule, a nymph hands me stack of books and a telkhine gives me directions to my room and he was smiling, heck, from my experiences this is the weirdest thing that's happening to me in a while. I read my schedule; 8:30 - Breakfast, 9:15 - Arithmagic, 10:30 - Spell Elements, 12:00 - Lunch, 2:00 - Talents, 3:30 - Surviving Spells, 5:00 - Potions, 6:30 - Dinner, 10:30 - Lights Out. Wow, interesting or not? I think it's quite cool, especially the long lunch times. I dropped my stuff off at my room but clasped my schedule and ran back down, the telkhine then exclaimed that my first classes are today, I checked the time on a giant clock that was hanging on a string of, by the looks of it, air. 9:10. My first class was starting! Arithmagic!

I rushed to the halls and then realized I had no idea where I was going, the telkhine was chasing after me attempting to give me a  map, I followed the map and made it to class while only getting lost six times! New record in my life!!! I hopped into my seat, well, I just grabbed a random seat and sat down but now it's my seatso don't even think about it. I'm glaring in a weird way right now. I was five minutes late but the teacher didn't care, she seemed to be quite nice, I was excited. "Welcome to the School of Mist and Magic class! Now, since it is everyone's first day I would like everyone to stand up and say their name as we go round! I'll go first; my name is Elesa Lovlass!" Then people one by one stood up, some of the names I caught was Lilli, Lola, Bea, Mark and of course, I got Austin, we were in the same class, at least I knew someone. "Now today class, in Arithmagic, we will be learning a simple paralyze spell and it's cure." Squawked Elesa Lovlass. "The words are simple!" "Plesius Pralizius!" She waved her wand and paralyzed a poor little house sparrow that happened to be sitting on the window sill.