Chapter 14: I Discover That My Neighbors Are Evil

Man, dinner was delish! It was macaroni and cheese with a side salad and carrot cake! This was good stuff! Now, apparently you can make your own food and bring that if you want so tomorrow I will make chicken breast, my mouth was watering, yuuuum! Man I was excited. I went back to my room and thought that maybe I should do something nice to the people who live next door.

I used my magic to conjure a big heart and stuffed it, I then made a card that said "Dear Neighbors, have a nice day! <3 <3 <3 XOXO Brooklyn, your neighbor." I knocked on the door and hid, I watched her peek out the door, it was Rosy! She picked up the note, I looked at her face waiting for a smile but instead I saw a frown. I looked at the paper and watched her burn it, I thought she was the love element, she acted more like if Bruno Mars ate a candy bar that wasn't gluten free. She then grabbed the heart that I put with the heart I had placed with it and sahayed inside.

I decided to give something to my other neighbor so I made candies with my magic, mints, chocolates and fruit bursts, I was tempted to eat those. Luckily, I didn't eat any, ok, I ate around half of the fruit bursts but hey, it WAS tempting. I made a little card in the shape of a circle, I was worried about making a heart cos the last time the heart burnt to it's death. DUN DUN DUUUN! So I grabbed the card and put the candies in a kewt wittle bag. Knocked on the door and hid. The neighbor walked out, it  was Nadia, she had thick black  hair and stormy grey eyes, she was in my surviving spells class, I know I didn't go to it but I heard her friends say to her, "Too bad Nadia, it's a bad time to do it, second after lunch, you should be doing it earlier." that's how I know because well, I am at that time too. I watched her pick up the card. I looked to see a frown but there was a smile, she put the card up using her magic and turned it into bones then she scuttled in with the candy. Now it was tempting to want it.