Chapter 4: I Spy On Monster's University

I decided that I can't live without  magic now so I was at least going to try to keep it under control. I tried my luck with pancakes and they tasted great! Sadly, i burnt the edges. As I finished stuffing it in my face I thought , Hey! If magic is real shouldn't monsters be real too?

What coincidences happen when you learn something new! I reached for my phone in my pocket to take a picture and then I remembered, I have no pockets anymore, I have no phone anymore. Darn! So I couldn't take photos of this giant... well... I didn't know what to call it. It was like a huge factory with tiny windows. I strutted closer to the factory (Which was hard to do in the dress) and peeked through one of the windows. I saw a body of a seal and the head of a quite ugly dog.

I racked my brain for an answer and then thought. Yes! That's a telkhine from Greek Mythology! There were creatures everywhere, from Egyptian, Indian, Roman and Greek mythology.

Then I decided to do a smart move, I ran straight over to the window and stared in. Yes, I guess it's more stupid. There were monsters crowding around and sitting in desks, bet you've never seen that before. There was a monster in the front, A creature with nine eyes, entangling snake legs, a mouth full of vampire teeth, four wings that looked like an eagle's and hands like bear paws. I had never seen anything like it before but it seemed to be... teaching the class? It picked up weapons with its bear paws and gave them to each monster student. She taught them stabs and bites and slashes and more. I had to go before a monster looked through one of those tiny windows and saw me but I was entranced.
What are they doing? Are they preparing for a fight? Or a war? Yeah, Brooklyn, good way to light up the day...